Status
Not open for further replies.

Audel Lesley

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Mahogany Wood 10 ¼ Runespoor Fang
Come Plot With Me!​
I'm always looking for pairings for some of my most beloved characters, and today I have three that I'd like to plot with. Some of these are old faces, others are new (which is nice, since I'll not be making any more new characters if I can help it). Beneath each description will be a suggestion for the sort of plots and characters that would best suit them. Please have a look and see if they would suit you, too!​

tumblr_mdyc2gv63m1r4zdybo2_250_zps4196b41f.gif

Armando Pereya
Looking for: Females (Flings, Finals) or very daring males​
I need the most help with this character, as he's not fully formed and I'd like to just dive right into a roleplay to sort that out. I find myself fleshing out a character's personality much faster when I simply step into their shoes, rather than puzzling over an interminably long biography. There are a few things that I know for certain, though. Armando is smooth, serious and very much a ladies man. Usually guys like that are pretty cheeky and flirty, but not Arman. He's very serious about his love-making (and I mean that in the traditional sense of the word, not in the sexual sense). He likes to wine and dine and never be told what to do.
Armando will take a crack at just about anyone (even a guy once or twice), so if your character is feisty, shy, elegant or raw, let them have a night out with Arman ;D​
side_zps5c19c8c2.gif

Audel Snow
Looking for: Males (Friends) and Females (Finals)​
I have neglected Audel, but he really is one of my favourite male characters to play. He is the yin to Gregory Yearling (the younger's) yang. He is a distant relation to the Snow family but he's never spoken to any save second cousins or something, hence why you won't see him in any of their plots. Divorced from many years ago, Audel has a small son and a daughter, the latter of which his ex-wife took before leaving. He currently lived with Gregory Yearling, his best friend, who babysits Damide (the son) while Audel works as a potions researcher.
Audel is a father and provider, but hasn't been a lover for far too long, and he is excellent at it. I'd love a final, but some casual dating wouldn't go amiss, either. All the lucky lady has to do is like kids, cats and Gregory (luckily Greg isn't hard to like) to have shot, but be warned: Audel falls very hard and very fast for girls who give him attention.​
tumblr_m37jofRxbk1r0dxui_zps724d727f.gif

Gregory Yearling, Sr.
Looking for: Females (Finals)​
I shouldn't have too go too far to introduce Mr. Gregory Senior. He's the father of all of the Blackmoore-Yearling children (Gregory, Deirdre, Simon, Connie, Bess and Artemis) and has been divorced from his wife for donkey years. He's well over it now, and still a very handsome specimen for a wizard in his fifties (bloody wizards with their incredible aging process). Mr Yearling currently still works as a Healer in Great Britain's St. Mungo's, but he's looking for a change of scenery and a bit of a holiday. Meeting a lady on his travels would delight just about everyone in the family, not just Gregory, so if you have a character you think will be suitable, please post (think 30's+)!
Note: Greg is shy but stern, and sometimes a little bit too serious. If you can make him laugh, you've got it made.​
<i>
</i>

Hmm, lemme see, I've got a couple of characters you could RP with if you're interested?
11633162_ori.jpg
I've got Sabrina Emmerich, who I always try and fail to get things done with. I still can't decide what she should do with herself in terms of a career (I'm thinking having her apply for the Daily Prophet) but she's just kind of a girl who goes anywhere and does anything to make ends meet. She's a Seer, but she doesn't capitalize on that much (something about Cassandra truths). She typically finds herself doing silly things like "magic" tricks for muggle children, or fortune telling at carnivals, those sorts of things. She's pretty, she lacks confidence in herself because of her illness but she puts on a brave face and does her best to face the world each day with a smile. She's up for anything, really, though mostly flings.
600full-yvonne-strahovski.jpg
I've also got Samara Raymond, she's in her early 40s and works at the Ministry of Magic in the Department of International Law. She lost her husband, an Auror, a few years ago, and she's moved to New Zealand in order to move on with her life. She's got a son who will be starting at Hogwarts in 2034, Etienne, and she loves him dearly. She's clever and confident, and very brave. She was lost for a little while without her husband by her side, but she always put on a brave face for her son. Now, she's beginning to laugh and love and enjoy life again.
Marion+Cotillard+Marion+Cotillard+Guillame+5-v_8dBbhEPl.jpg
Finally I've got Martine Laurent, the poor woman who's been left behind for quite a while. :( She's 32 and she's been over in Belgium for a while with her family/doing some work over there, but has recently returned to New Zealand (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). She was born in Belgium, educated at Beauxbatons, and now she's an Auror. She's tough and can hold her own in a fight, as you'd expect from an Auror, but she's also a woman who enjoys the beauty in life and loves a bit of romance. She's sweet and flirty but often at a bit of a loss with romance, despite liking it (hence her being 32 and still single). She's up for anything.

So yeah, I don't know if you'll be at all interested in RPing with them, but they're there if you'd like!

Edit: I DON'T UNDERSTAND PICTURES /falls down

I have two girls for you?
Naomi and Rosa Antolini. I haven't RPed them before, but would love to get them out and about!
Naomi is a bit of a perfectionist, and a bit OCD; but she is very pleasant, and logical. She is kind, and helpful in a crisis, but also fiercely loyal. Naomi would make a perfect mother, and is very gentle.
Rosa would probably be best for a fling, but we can always see how it goes. Rosa is very cheerful and socially skilled. She is very trusting, however, she is also compulsively honest - if someone asked her a question, she wouldn't be able to lie and cannot keep a secret. She works best under pressure, but is also very emotional.

Let me know what you think
:wub:

I have Nina Patrokov. She was a nurse at Hogwarts for sometime but is now taking time off work to spend with her two children. Her eldest is eight and her youngest is five. She and their father are split up but they keep in close enough contact because of their children. She doesn't want them to not know their father, ya dig? She's a smart person but was slightly irresponsible when it came to relationships in the past... I mean she had her first child when she was 19. Having two children before you're 30 doesn't make people want to really stick around so she doesn't date much and when she does she doesn't introduce her children to the person for a while because she's very protective over them and doesn't want them to get emotionally invested in anyone if they aren't going to stick around for long. That said, she is pretty honest about it. She won't be the type to spring this on anybody after having a somewhat committed relationship. She thinks it would be rude to do so. Nina also had to grow up very quickly (not that she wasn't wildly mature before hand) but she never had any time for silly fun so I think I'd like her to have a relationship that was fun and cute. Finals aren't necessary but would be interesting to plot out because it's been forever since I've attempted to do something like that. Even friends would be nice for her. So let me know what you think, KR.

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I missed out on replying to all these. I've been working a lot lately and when I get home, I'm very tired. So, let's see what we have.

This reply is directed to everyone. So from what I can see, most of the ladies offered are between 20 and 40. Audel is 30+, Armando is 40+ and Gregory is 50+, so I can't be sure which females would be interested in which males unless you tell me the ones you're interested in specifically. This is important because all of my men have very different personalities, so while you've been very lovely in telling me all about what the girls are like, I don't know whether or not they would like to date on older man.

If you think that your younger girls would not suit them, please have a look at my list of other male characters, because most (if not all) are available to plot with, and I can tell you everything you need to know to write the best plot for us.

Thank you, ladies!

Of the guys listed above, I think Nina and Audel would work best because of their ages but if you don't believe they'd work as a couple, friends is definitely a-ok with me.

Out of mine, I think Martine would like Armando. The others I'm not sure about, I was more just throwing them out there for the sake of it. :lol:

I see Naomi with Armando for a final, but I reckon Rosa for a fling! Rosa would be very swept away by him, but then I can also see Rosa as a final for Audel ^_^

Thanks for the updates, girls :) I'm going to make some recommendations based on what I know about the girls and my boys. For roleplays, I want to see these:

Nina and Audel - Dating, Possible final
Naomi and Armando - Definite fling, possible final

As for Martine, Camilla, I definitely want to rp with her at some point because I love her pb and personality, but seeing Sabrina has reminded me of her small thing with Calcifur. It was a short roleplay, but I wanted to try making a go of it for them because I thought they were really sweet, and Cal is a favourite of mine to play. Does this sound alright to you?

Thoughts, questions? If you've got any specific ideas for a roleplay, ladies, I'll be happy to ehar them, but if not we can whip something up in no time flat.

Oh my gosh, yes! I enjoyed that RP and I really love Calcifur as a character, I was looking forward to seeing you writing him again!

And yeah, whenever you want to RP with Martine, let me know. I'm up for anything with her.

That sounds good to me, KR. Let me know when you want to rp and we can get something started, I'm sure.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back