Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Lizzie's third delivery was extra exciting. Red roses were always a thrill to deliver, and this was for one of her own roommates. Spotting Elizabeth leaving the Great Hall after breakfast, Lizzie hurried to catch up to her similarly named friend, grinning cheerfully. "Hey Elizabeth, I've got a rose for youuuuu!" She grinned teasingly, waving the red rose back and forth. "Someone special?"

Elizabeth liked the period of roses since everyone seemed that very happy. But she didn't send one. She knew tht Leo would't mind. Elizabeth wasn't the standard type of girlfriend and she didn't want to be. But she would't mind getting one. The brunette walked around the castle and suddenly heard her name getting called. When she turned around she saw Lizzie her almost name mate. The brunette liked Lizzie and shared a room with the girl. She smiled as she saw her friend.A rose for her? It was a red one so she had an idea from who it as. '' Hi Lizzie!!'' she said loud and happy. Someone special it was indeed. She didn't figured Leo would do this or it was just a good prank. '' I don't really like the Valentine stuff, but it is kind that someone send this.'' the brunette said with a smile. '' We will figure out soon, is there a messenge?'' the brunette asked Lizzie.

Lizzie laughed, pleased to see Elizabeth so happy. It surprised her a little that the girl would dislike Valentines day, but Lizzie supposed it wasn't for everyone. If she didn't get to do the deliveries she imagined seeing so many red roses going around would probably dishearten her a little. But here she was, doing the deliveries, and she got to share this joy with Elizabeth. "There sure is, here you go!" Lizzie grinned, handing over the bright red rose and its attached message. "Happy Valentines Day!"
Liz,
I think this rose speaks for itself. I didn't know what love felt like before I met you, as cheesy as that sounds, and I'm glad I can call you my girlfriend. So this is it I guess - I love you.
Leo

The brunette laughed to Lizzie. She always like the girl and it seemed like a thing for her to bring around roses. It was a way to meet people for sure. The brunette took the rose and read the note that was on it. She was right it was from Leo, but if it wasn't from him she had no idea from who it could be.
It could be her brother perhaps, but it didn't seemed like something for him. He would sure send one to his girlfriend Elizabeth figured. She was glad that Riley seemed happy. Elizabeth didn't met Fleur yet, but she was sure that was about to happen soon. She wouldn't play the evil twinsister so the girl had nothing to fear for. When she read the messenge it made her smile. It was really sweet what Leo had writed. It seemed a bit cheesy indeed, but she didn't mind. '' Ahh. It's from Leo my boyfriend. I didn't send one to him, hope he doesn't mind.'' Elizabeth didn't felt the need to send one, she would just tell him without the rose. The brunette smiled at Lizzie and was wondering if she had someone she liked too. '' So do you need to bring around much roses still? Did you get one yourself too?'' the brunette asked to Lizzie.

Lizzie watched Elizabeth read her message, pleased to see the other girl so happy. It was making people smile that really made these deliveries rewarding. When Elizabeth said who the rose was from, Lizzie nodded. "Oh, that's cool, I didn't realise you guys were dating! I had a yellow rose for him just before. That's so sweet, I'm happy for you guys." She said cheerfully. She laughed awkwardly and shook her head when Elizabeth asked if she had recieved anything. "No roses for me this year, I'm pretty sure. The last person I liked goes to Beauxbatons anyway, so there wouldn't be much to come from it. I'll just have to mooch off your happiness instead." She said with a cheeky grin, trying to deflect the slight sadness of not having anyone who wanted to wish her a happy Valentines Day. Shrugging, Lizzie smiled and hefted her basket. "I had better get going anyway, these aren't gonna deliver themselves!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back