🤍 No Grit No Pearl 🤍

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
[Yellow rose for @Estella Fuentes ]

Brooke was rather looking forward to all this rose giving, though it was a little hard to figure out how to find everyone and also do all her classes. She was relieved that one of her roses was for a classmate at least, and hurried to catch Estella after they had finished in Potions for the day. "Hey, you're Estella, right?" Brooke said with a smile, matching Estella's gait once she'd caught up.

Estella had been in quite a good mood since Hogwarts had started back again for the new semester. It was another fresh start where she had new classes to endure. The Hufflepuff was just heading out of her potions class when she was stopped by a Slytherin classmate. "Yes, that's me." Estella replied, wondering what this was about.

Brooke was relieved she'd remembered correctly, smiling at Estella. She'd managed to learn most of the kids in her own house in their year, but her memory wasn't as good now after the holiday break for the other houses as she would have liked. "You've got a rose, congrats!" She said, passing Estella the yellow rose before grabbing the note as well. "Have you gotten any others yet today?"
Estella,

Thanks for being my friend.

Rose!

Estella beamed when the Slytherin told her she had a rose for her. Estella didn't feel compelled to send anyone roses this year as she didn't think she was close enough with anyone to do so. She took the rose and the note that was given to her. "Awww, that's so sweet!" Estella said out loud after reading the note. She was annoyed at herself for not sending a single rose now. She didn't know that Rose liked her enough to do this. "No, I haven't got any, and I don't expect to be getting any others at all. I didn't even expect to get this one." she told her with a slight shrug. "What about you? Did you get any?"

Brooke have Estella a sympathetic smile when she said she hadn't been expecting any roses, nodding understandingly. "Well, I'm glad you go this one then," She said, though she was curious what the note had said. "I got some from my friends, yeah. It's nice to get them," She said, avoiding mentioning exactly how many she had received. "I should deliver the rest of these though, hope you have a good Valentine's day!" Brooke said, giving Estella a quick wave before moving on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back