Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Jackson had received two tickets to Spain from a friend. He wondered beginning to abandon the other tickets, but then he thought that might offer Rebeca go with him. They both had two things in common and the two had become good friends, although Jackson liked the young woman. Of course he had contacted the young woman to find out she would have a specific date with nothing planned and then Jackson offered a trip to Spain.

They both decided to meet at the airport. Jackson arrived first and was postponed to wait for Rebeca. Earlier, at home, he wrote Kiara's letter that he was flying to Spain and would be home shortly before Christmas, and promised to bring her something from the trip, but Jackson did not mention in the letter that he was not going alone.

Becca arrived at the airport on time. Becca hoped she wouldn't miss the flight, though internally she felt her first time so nervos when she was flying with someone together. Becca slowly take deep breath and she finally see her friend Jackson. ''Hey, are you ready?'' She last night call her friend and gave her favorit husky to her and she don't wanted left her alone. Becca didn't liked to much sun but she know that Spain would be amaizing place for new adventure.

Jackson was already starting to worry that Rebecca wouldn't come and nothing would work out what he had planned. He looked around to see the woman and then he heard her voice behind him. '' Hey, yes. Let's go. '' he sighed, because they gradually had to go to check more documents and suitcases.

Becca agreed with Jaksoon and she started walked. She was a little nervous and she didn't know it will be good worked. He was nice and Becca was to woried anout this fly.

Jackson prepared the expiry of the ticket and looked at Rebeca, then took her hands. '' You look scared. Have you been to Spain? '' he asked as they approached the terminal to board the plane. '' During the flight, if you want to be able to hold my hand. '' he smiled at her, then handed the flight attendant tickets and passports.

" I just always was worked as an Auror and travel by my self but first time go with you. I never was a Spain. " She take deep breath and looked to Jakcsoon it was her ferst time fly with a boy. She din't know how was Spain becouse she always travel where was cold place and she liked enyoi the winter but there was one place where she liked travel and it was Madeira icland. "Thanky, i realy apriciate" Becca blushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back