Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio had had a good break, but he had given some thought to the boy he’d met just before things had broken for the holidays. It had just been an oddly nice interaction, unexpected too. He smiled lightly as he walked into the great hall and spotted him at the gryffindor table. ”Ronald! Hey, you mind if I join you for lunch?” he asked approaching where the boy was sitting.

Ronald suprise and happy to see again new friend Lumio, he ask if I want to accompany him at the gryffindor table at the Great hall, Ronald answer Lumio with a big smile and say "Yes, its my pleasue to meet you again and simultaneously to eat our lunch", Ronald said to Lumio that finally we meet again and, thank you because you dont broke your promise that we will meet again, Ronald so cheerful to see Lumio again.

Lumio smiled and sat down in front of him. He had liked speaking to him before. "Good to see you too!" the teen gave a smile. "How was your break then? I hope it wasn't too lonely here are school?" Lumio asked with a smile. "Get anything nice?"

Ronald reply to Lumio, that actually that the 1st time in my life that my Holiday was so Lonely but im Happy a litlle bit, that some Elf Accompany with me at Kitchen area in exactly Chritsmas day, Im lonely because I miss my Family, but over all experience its nice and fun, How about you what happen to your vacation?.

Lumio thought it was a little sad that Ronald had been at school alone. "It was a good holiday!" Lumio told him. before thinking about it and then decided what he should do. "Hey, random question, but there's a valentines dance, do you wanna go with me?" Lumio asked. It would be good to spend time with him, and maybe it would help make up for a lonely holiday.

Ronald shocked, that someone approach him at Valentine Dance, Ronald reply "Yes" Im glad that someone approach me at that big event, want do you have a same color? of our suit or you choose whatever that you want wear at Valentine?, Ronald so shiver To Lumio at 1st site that the young Gryffindor was he is secret Crush at Lumio, and so very cheerful that he approaching him at Valentine day, Ronald so excited next month.

Lumio gave a little grimace but was still half smiling. "So here's the thing I don't really have a suit," he half laughed, "I'll wear a shirt, and try and not be super casual but, like, I can't match suits." he said. He hoped that Ronald wouldn't really mind this. "I hope that's cool?"

Ronald understand what Lumio say to him, im okay that you wear anything that will be comfortable with you (Ronald try to figure out his outfits and try to pair a llitle bit but not formally like Lumio want), Ronald said to him that im glad because this 1st valentine attend, at Hogwarts and Im really Excited for this date thing and I felt romantic exhilaration to me (Ronald so happy for this invitation at valentine season next month).

Last edited:
Lumio's smile grew back as wide as he said he wouldn't mind that he wore something less than a suit. He would try his best to make it close enough but this would be fun. He wasn't sure he would've called it a date, but he guessed it was. It wasn't like when he'd gone with Clara for sure, but it was a little like how he'd gone with Delilah but different still. "Me too, it's gonna be great!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back