Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Sturdy Yew Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
If there was one thing that Noah enjoyed about this school was the food. His mom's food wasn't at all bad but for some reason food at Hogwarts tasted a lot better than regular food, maybe it was some sort of spell. He didn't honestly care. He filled up his plate with pancakes and topped them with mapple syrup. He also grabbed a small bowl and filled it with blueberries, that he would also add to the plain pancakes, his glass was filled with orange juice that he would drink from time to time. This breakfast reminded him of Canada, his previous home, maybe he had done that on purpose because of that reason exactly or maybe it was his subconscious playing some pranks on him but he couldn't deny the fact that he missed his opd home, his old friends and hockey but food always helped to get past that.

@Nathaniel Traynor

Nate, since childhood, has been morning person so he already has been out just for a walk, he wrote letter for parents and again tidied his part of dorm. Now it was finally time for breakfast, he was hungry. "Good morning," he sat next to Noah, he saw him before in dorm and decided that it will be the best if he will sit with him not with someone else. "I hope you won't mind if I sit there," he sat next to him and then looked around trying to choose what to eat. "You are Noah, right? My name is Nathaniel or Nate, you can call me whatever you like." after that he finally decided what he wants to eat and took some french toasts and for after that he took fruit salad. He didn't mind eating in silence.

Noah had his mouth full when he saw a guy coming up to him, a guy that he shared his room with, another Gryffindor first year. He swallowed the bit of pancake he was chewing and told him "Don't worry, sit down". He heard has the other boy introduced himself and Noah gave him a smile and a nod confirming that he was indeed Noah, again with some food already on his mouth and his cheeks full making him look a bit like a squirrel.
When he was able to speak he turned to the boy and asked "What are you doing here so early?". The great hall was just starting to have some movement so Noah asked himself if this boy was an early bird or if something like a nightmare had made him wake up earlier than usual.

Nate smiled at Noah and then got back to his toast and while eating he looked around. "Still can't believe that we are in Hogwarts!" he said before getting his mouth full and then held in little giggle, he just felt a little bit weird about looking at person while he ate. He even thought about how weird he may look while he ate. "What? Oh yes-" he tried to swallow his food fastly and then tried again. "I'm a morning person and I love morning walks. What about you? I actually were sure that I will be the only first year here this early." and then he turned back to his toast.

Noah nodded at the other boy, he couldn't believe it either. He had goven it a lot of thought in the last year, about how Hogwarts was but the reality defied everything he had thought of. The constantly changing ceiling in the Great Hall one of the things that he mostly liked, during his sorting ceremony the ceiling had a pitch black sky with thousand of glowing white celestial dots and now the a there was a slightly cloudy sky above them, not too bright yet, like the sun was still rising.
Noah shrugged, he didn't exactly knew why he was awake, he wouldnmt consider himself a morning person "I just wake up out of nowhere and couldn't sleep anymore and since I was getting hungry I decided to get breakfast earlier" he said. The newly Gryffindor boy was pretty sure that his body was feeling homesick and decided to wake him up earlier as soon as it realised that the bed he was laying in wasn't his usual one. "Are you excited about classes? Quidditch games? Dances?" he asked the boy to get a better grasp at what his interests were.

The only bad thing in Hogwarts was that fact that Nathaniel got away from sisters, how he was going to save them? They were always arguing and they are together? But alright, they will have to get along because now there won't be anyone that can make them stop or peace them after every disagreement. But now he was more into that little part that has left of his toast.
"Oh yes! I think it's kinda always like that in the first night. I have noticed that a lot of people have bad sleep in the places they haven't been before. But at least there is not that many people and we have almost whole table." he just smirked at his toast and then put it in the mouth. "Actually I'm not really into sports but plants are adorable so I am excited about herbology and maybe even potions. And defence against dark arts sounds pretty exciting too. Let me guess, you are really excited for flying? Maybe you want to try out for Quidditch?" he didn't say it with full mouth, he just wouldn't even let himself talk with full mouth.

Noah listened as Nate talked, he was probably right and that was what was happening with Noah, his body was just taking its time getting used to his new bed that was all and it actually had brought him a perk, getting to choose the good food before everyone else.
"Yup and yup. Is it that noticeable?" he said laughing at the boy's questions wondering if it was so evident that he liked sports. He didn't shared the boy's love for plants but the other two classes were probably the ones he was mostly excited about, DADA seemed to have the best spells and potions...he couldn't wait to make things explode."I'm also excited bout DADA and Potions! And the parties! Oh my god the parties! My sister only attended the Valentine's dance but she said that it was a huge party!" he said excitedly "With tons of food" he added grinning to Nathaniel and chuckling.

Nate quietly laughed with him and then nodded with head. "One of first questions you asked me was, am i excited for Quidditch. Yes, that is pretty nonoticeable" he nodded again and then fulled his mouth with salad, and then Noah said about parties. "I will come to parties only to eat" Nate laughed. "I have never been to party before," he admitted, he actually just wasn't party type, but he was down to try it if he had someone to go with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back