Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader didn’t know why he’d made the decision to meet Isabelle for breakfast but he had. Given the work that they both had in classes and additionally all the work that Vader had in general, they took the decision to always meet for a few meals in every week. Vader just had a lot on his mind and breakfast was usually his lowest point, he would be tired from having to be awake too early but generally also awake too early to still be functioning. Today was the latter, his accio work and the worry about the upcoming exams and yuleball had plagued his mind, and meeting Isabelle for breakfast had played out in his head over and over. He could get it to quiet, he’d put lavender drops on his pillow, he’d tried taking a short walk around the common room. He’d avoided coffee the day before and yet, he hadn’t managed little more than an hour of sleep before the other boys in his dorm, specifically Vegeta had been so loud as to wake him and that wasn’t the first time that week this had happened - though thankfully the most recent bruise from vegeta had healed up nicely. He was haggard and tired, but he spotted Isabelle as soon as he walked into the hall.

Vader was beginning to feel bad about what he was doing, he didn’t like Isabelle like he’d convinced himself he would grow to and it was beginning to feel a little like lying. She was lovely, objectively beautiful but he didn’t like her like that. He didn’t know why - okay, well maybe he had an idea but it couldn’t be that, he couldn’t be, if he ignored it enough it would go away. He steeled himself and then went into the great hall. He sat down next to her and after a moment of hesitation leaned in and lightly, tentatively kissed her cheek, ”Hey Isabelle,” he said tiredly, his voice rough from a lack of sleep, dark rings around his eyes, the fading bruise on his cheek more vivid against his pale skin and locks of golden blonde hair going in all directions. He instantly reached out and grabbed some coffee, pouring it into a cup and sipping it while it was still hot. ”How are you? Sleep well?” he tried to give his best smile, but it likely reflected his tiredness and didn’t quite touch his eyes yet. He looked back out to the food, ”Can I get you something?”

Isabelle had been never such happy as this year. She was coming more out of her shelve and she had a boyfriend now. It still seemed weird since she never had experianced this before and she had no idea how things were when you were together. And Vader was just really sweet to her and she loved spending time with him. They met a few times in the week for breakfast and today it was time for that again and she thought it was fun to to that. They were both busy with lessons and Vader too with accio. The brunette was early in the Great Hall and waited for Vader to join her and looked around. She didn't want to start without him so just looked around. And smiled to some people around the table. Than she saw Vader and he gave her a kiss on the cheek and Isabelle felt her cheeks burning red for a moment. She smiled shortly.
'' Hey Vader.'' The brunette than said happy and noticed he seemed a bit tired, he was so busy lately and with the Yule Ball coming up for sure. She wanted to go together, but was sure he would be busy so that they couldn't be together the whole time. And she understood. He asked if she had slept well but she figured she could ask him better and looked how he poured in some coffee for himself she herself was pouring some tea now, '' I slept fine. Bit early awake though. How about you? You seem.. tired?'' The brunette than asked him while looking at him with her big blue eyes. She didn't want to make him feel bad he was still cute. She than looked around at the food. '' I think I'm gonna take a croissant. What about you?'' Isabelle than asked sweet.

Vader clung to the coffee, letting its warmth seep into his hands, warm his tired body. He was more used to sleepless nights than most likely, but it still wasn’t that easy, his body felt tired, he felt nauseous and his eyes felt heavy. He sipped at the coffee, knowing that too, the more he held it, his hands wouldn’t shake nearly as bad, that with it he’d slowly push some energy into his body. He watched as she poured herself some tea, perhaps he should’ve poured her something before just helping himself to coffee. He looked at her as she spoke, nodding a little before averting his gaze from hers a little and just shaking his head, ”I was just up late with Accio work,” the teen replied, it wasn’t that much of a lie, he was leaving out how late he’d been awake, that he’d gotten barely an hour of real sleep before waking back up. Accio was always a good excuse, since it did keep him just so busy. He wondered if now was a good time to bring up the yuleball, since he’d already talked about the yearbook. But he didn’t, instead drank more of the coffee and finally placed it down on the table in front. He looked at what she took, and smiled, his stomach felt a little funny - likely the low sleep and the coffee mixing together.
”I think I’ll have one too,” he gave her a smile, and reached towards the croissants that were nearest to them, and handed one to her and then took one for himself, he stopped momentarily in putting the basket down to yawn. He tore off a small bit and put it into his mouth. He’d concentrated hard in all those actions, willing his hands to not shake. He chewed it lightly, ”What do you have planned for the day?” rubbing his eyes with his hands. ”I have some accio prep work to do for the yuleball, but if your free we could study after?” he offered, deciding now was as good a time as any. But his cheeks flushed a deep red and he briefly met her gaze before looking down at his coffee and inhaling sharply,”Do you want to go to the yuleball with me?” he managed to say quickly, knowing he couldn’t assume they would go together, especially when he’d be working.”I know I wasn’t much fun at the halloween feast and I’ll need to do work at this one too, but I can take time away from it for you,” he gave a little smile, forcing it on to his features. Forcing the words out, as he held her gaze, giving as warm and friendly smile as he could to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back