Breakfast at Gryffindor

Belle Alcina

Belle walked casually into the Great Hall after having her first night at Hogwarts. Belle took a seat a the table filled with Gryffindors. Belle was quite nervous about having her first classes today, but that didn't stop her appetite. Belle took 3 sausages, 4 slices of toast, 2 pieces of pudding and took a big glass of orange juice. She sat and looked around before she ate. She hoped someone would join her...

Annamarie walked into the Great Hall for breakfast. Normally she never ate breakfast in the morning, but she couldn't sleep at all the night before. She quickly spotted the Gryffindor table and noticed Belle already sitting there.

"Hey Belle!" Annamarie said happily sitting in the seat next to her. "Ready for class today?"

"Hey Anna." Belle said happy now someone joined her. "Just about ready" Belle said with a laugh "Potions first, I haven't heard great things about that class..." Belle said as she sipped her orange juice and munched into her toast.

"Hi Laura." Belle said noticing the girl that had just joined them was sharing a dorm with her. "Its going great. Hogwarts is just incredible. I wasn't expecting this" Belle said. "Everything is so beautiful. I would really love to see this place at Christmas." Belle now tucked into her sausages.

"Yeah" Annamarie replied to Belle gloomily. She was not looking forward to potions. She heard a new voice join her and Belle's conversation and she turned t o see who it was. It was a first year that Annamarie had not met before. "Hi. I don't think we have met? I am Annamarie." she said extending her hand to her fellow Gryffindor.

Laura smiled at Annamarie. "I'm Laura," she grinned, and took the girl's hand. "Look, I have a picture of Hogwarts in Scotland at Christmas." She placed a photo on the table, which showed the Great Hall with twelve richly decorated trees along the walls, and many other decorations besides.

"Wow thats beautiful!" Belle said amazed now looking forard to christmas here.
Picking up the tone in Anna's voice she asked "I'm guessing you dislike potions." Belle said with her big smile. "Here you guys." Belle said indicating to the two girls sitting next to her. "You got to try this." Belle said gulping down the rest of her orange juice and refilled her cup. "..did you guys bring pets with you?" Belle asked. Belle loved hearing about peoples pets and just creatures in general.

Annamarie smilied and looked at the picture Laura put in front of them. The landscape did look lovely. She looked back up a Belle and giggled. "Yeah I don't really think potions will be my cup of tea. The only use for anything I make in that class would be a weapon." Annamarie laughed again. "I wish we could have dogs here. My grandmother loved cats, but I hated them so having a puppy would be nice."

Yeah.. I know thats kinda annoying.... Oh, do you guys want to go for a quick walk around the lake. We still have half an hour left before class starts. Belle said excited to explore the grounds. Belle placed her fork and her knife together, she had finished her breakfast.

Stephanie walked into the great hall and looked around at the tables, she walked along the Gryffindor table, she saw a girl she recognized from the common room.
'um, do you mind if i sit here?' Stephanie asked,

"Oh Hi Stephanie, guys this is Stephanie." Belle said introducing Annamarie and Laura to her, but then thought quickly that maybe that was not the right thing to do and picked up another slice of toast.

Annamarie smiled at Stephanie and waved "Nice to meet you!" she said happily. "I am Annamarie." Annamarie was glad that she was finally meeting more people from her year in Gryffindor. She really didn't want to seem like a loner.

'Hey Annamarie' Stephanie smiled at Belle as she sat down, Steph felt as though she had friends at last. 'You can call me Steph, Stephanie's a bit .. formal'
Stephanie laughed and grabbed a drink that had just appeared infront of her.

"Wait" Belle said before Steph began to drank. Belle held up her cup for a toast. "Its a tradition in my family" Belle explained. " To Hogwarts" She said happily....

They all tapped their cups with each other and swallowed down what was in there cups. Belle wiped her mouth and started to laugh. She smiled at her new friends. She knew they would be friends all the way through Hogwarts....

Stephanie laughed and took a muffin that was infront of her, taking a bite she asked, 'Has anyone been flying yet?'

'cool, are you going to try out for the gyffindor team? I think i will, i was out earlier flying. Im really building up my confidence on my broom.' Stephanie told the girl.

"Have flown before but I don't think I will try out for the team." Annamarie said. "Flying is alright, but I am not very good at Quidditch." she admitted spreading some cream cheese on a bagel.

"Yeah same here." Belle said agreeing with Anna. "I think I'll just watch it more than play it" Belle laughed. "I don't think I could take the pressure." She smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back