Old School Week Break in the schedule

Shiera Blackfyre

HNZ Librarian | HS Ravenclaw Graduate

OOC First Name
Dan
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
It was quiet in the castle so Shiera made her way down to Brightstone village to walk around and get a change of scenery.

Today Lillith had left her staff in charge of the shop and so she decided to head out and get some errands done and get a change of scenery.

Shiera wondered around the village, it was quiet and only a few people lined the streets. She spotted a woman who like her appeared to be out for a wonder and shuffled over to her. "Quiet without the students isn't it,"

Lillith turned her head to see a brunette at her side. “Painfully so.” She didn’t mind the noise, it was always more suspicious when there was silence. “Do you work round here too?” She asked, wiping her hair out her face.

Shiera sighed as the woman agreed with her, students always made her life entertaining and without them, or significantly less of them around things were a little boring. "Yeah I'm a librarian up at the school what about you?"

Lillith nodded, "As a librarian, peace and quiet must be hard to come by," she mused, "I own Dervish and Banges. Have done for a few years now," she was proud of her job and her position and took pride in the store.

Shiera laughed at the woman's comment, peace and quiet in the library would be lovely but sadly it was something she had to fight to achieve. "You'd think it would be easy but its a school library, children are anything but quiet,"

The blonde was surprised to hear it, but maybe than just ran riot in there as well. "Lillith," she said with a smile, "What are you doing here then? Buying more books for the library?" Of course, she was joking.

Shiera smiled at the woman who introduced herself as Lillith, she was probably surprised as many were to hear that the Hogwarts library wasn't as quiet as you'd assume, or at least it was livelier than people would think. "Shiera," She introduced herself. "The castle is quiet, I was hoping for a little more of a buzz down here...apparently not,"

Lillith smirked at Shiera, “The only thing that gives off a buzz down here is the fire whiskey,” and even then it wasn’t like she could drink on the job. Sheira was beautiful and Lillith could have done with a new companion to spend time with while away from her job.

Shiera liked where Lillith's mind went when she mentioned firewhiskey being the only thing giving buzz. "Then maybe you should join me for one...or several," Shiera looked the woman over, she was beautiful, their encounter could prove to be an interesting one after all.

Lillith was giving Shiera a sideways glance and maybe she wasn’t the only one with thoughts in her mind. “Let’s go to the Medley. Less likely to run into any seventh years on their vacation,” she nodded, she was up for it now if this woman was.

Shiera smirked, "I like the way you think, you lead I'll follow," It certainly wasn't how Shiera thought her day would go but she had no complaints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back