eh
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Ic65t2o.gif
TwSIgME.gif

bradley a h n

------------------------------------------------------------

what am I trying to find right now?
where am I going, without rest right now?

FULL NAME:
Bradley Ahn

ETYMOLOGY:
Bradley is an English surname derived from a place name meaning "broad wood" or "broad clearing" in Old English. Like many English surnames, Bradley can also be used as a given name and as such has become popular. Ahn, also romanized An, is a Korean family name. Its literal meaning is "tranquility".

REASON:
No one knows the reason for his name, not even Bradley himself. It was just the name he was left with when he was left at the orphanage. Bard just likes to think it was some random name his mother picked out because clearly, she didn't care about him enough to keep him. Though he still has the post-it note which was pinned to his blanket he came with and always takes it with him.

NICKNAMES:
The only nickname that Bradley allows anyone to call him is Brad. It's Brad or nothing and he will not stand for anything else. Though he only really lets people he's close with call him Brad, which not many people at all.

D.O.B:
June 3rd 2033

HERITAGE:
He's not too sure. Though it's assumed he's of Korean descent if his last name is anything to go by, though 'Asian' is the only real best guess anyone can give.

BLOOD STATUS:
Unknown. With no idea who his parents are or where he originally came from, Bradley, in turn, has no idea what his blood status is and whether he came from a magical bloodline or not.

THOUGHTS ON BLOOD STATUS:
It annoys him, mostly. He does want to know as he doesn't like being in the dark about anything. Though he has no idea how to track down his real parents and doesn't really want to meet them either, so he supposes that he never will find out what his real blood status and is just doomed to be the butt end of stupid purist jokes. Because unknowing is just the same as being a muggle born to a lot of people.

HOMETOWN:
Sydney, Australia

CURRENT RESIDENCE:
St. John's Orphanage For Boys

PETS:
None. The orphanage doesn't allow pets, though there is always some kids who tries to smuggle in lost kittens or other small creatures they can get their hands on to hide under their beds. Though these animals are either found by the staff or just reported to the matron by some goody two shoes. Bradley has never tried to keep a pet, though that's not to say he doesn't want one. It's more of the problem he'd have nowhere to keep the animal over the school breaks.

SEXUALITY:</COLOR><i></i>
Bradley hasn't really thought about it to know. He is open to the idea of both genders, but he's too young to want to get involved with all that 'gross adult stuff'.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:<i></i>
Single and too young to care.</FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT>​

i've seen the end of my life
my heart became so cloudy

<FONT font="Monaco">HAIR:
Short and black. Bradley just has a typical haircut with not much styling, though it's always sticking up at odd angles because he messes with it a lot with his hand. Though his hair probably hasn't seen a hairbrush in months, he seems to think this is fine because he runs it through his fingers a lot. He has never dyed his hair as he seems to think that only girls dye their hair and he's not a girl. Though if he was going to he'd probably dye it a light brown color.

EYES:<i></i>
Like most Asians, his eyes are dark brown in color, though not so dark that you can't tell the difference from the pupil. Bradley is not all too fond of his eyes, they're pretty boring to look at and not as interesting as some other eyes.

HEIGHT:</COLOR><i></i>
159cm, or 5'2".

WEIGHT:<i></i>
He's about 51kg, or about 112.4 pounds.

BUILD:<i></i>
A pretty average build for a pretty average boy. He is neither too thin or too stocky and his whole body is evenly proportioned so nothing sticks out or looks too big for him. In a lineup of average people he would simply fit right in, nothing about him sticks out like a sore thumb. But Brad sometimes does wish that there was something different about him, something to put him apart from other kids as he doesn't much like just blending in and being 'nothing special'. But he supposes that's just what he's destined for as there is simply nothing special about him when it comes to his appearance.

SCARS/MARKS:<i></i>
None, not a single speck of his skin is blemished by any marks or scars. Mostly because he likes keeping to himself and doesn't get all rough and tumble with other kids to end up getting hurt to get any scars.

GLASSES?<i></i>
His eyes are perfect and with 20/20 vision, more or less, he has no need for any kinds of glasses. Which he is thankful for because he thinks glasses make you look like a nerd and he has no desire to look like one of those.

VOICE:<i></i>
A deeper voice than you might expect when you look at him and his age comes out when he speaks, and one which will only get even deeper when he eventually goes through puberty and his voice breaks. He speaks with a typical Australian accent, having grown up in Sydney and always being surrounded by other Aussie natives and he only knows English fluently enough to speak to anyone else.

ALLERGIES:<i></i>
Bradley is only allergic to one thing, to his knowledge, but it is nothing serious. He's allergic to bee stings, only having found out when he got accidentally stung by a bee and came up in a horrible rash afterward. There might be more he's allergic to, but as he is a pretty picky eater and only eats the same sorts of things because he doesn't want to try anything else, he might never find out. For example, he has never even had shellfish or anything like that to know if he's fine with eating it or not, just because he doesn't like the look of it to want to put it in his mouth.

CLOTHING STYLE:<i></i>
The clothes of a typical boy his age, really. Hand-me-down short t-shirts and jeans are his normal style of clothing and what he chooses to wear when he goes out. Accompanied by the same old pair of basic white trainers he had been wearing for years with holes in them. When the weather is hot he switches the jeans for a pair of shorts, his favorite basketball shorts so he can represent his favorite team the Cleveland Cavaliers. He also has a fondness for snapbacks and likes wearing them around, even inside. A small hobby of his is also winding threads around to make bracelets which just litter both his wrists.

CURRENT PLAYBY:<i></i>
Go Hojung

the thing that was blocking my life
was my fear of tomorrow

<FONT font="Monaco">JUNIOR SCHOOL EDUCATION:
A local public school which was not very nice to go to. Bradley never really liked it there, all of the teachers were mean and didn't care about the students and the classrooms were far too packed with too many students. He didn't like learning and didn't like anyone there so he never really excelled at his schooling and was very close to being expelled more than once because he always seemed to get the blame for anything bad happening just because the teachers didn't like him.

CURRENT EDUCATION:<i></i>
Hogwarts New Zealand

HOUSE:<i></i>
Hufflepuff

YEAR SORTED:<i></i>
He was sorted on September 1st 2044

SORTING:<i></i>

Magic wasn't real. It just couldn't be, this was all a bunch of mad people who had been brainwashed into believing it was. Then again, he was now also standing with them, so that must mean he had been brainwashed as well. he might have been handed a stick and told it was a wand and he could do magic with it, but that didn't mean he was going to believe it. This was all just crazy and he was going to prove it at some point. There was no chance that magic could be real.

Folding his arms a little across his chest, Brad's nose wrinkled up slightly as the Headmistress brought out some old looking hat. And it sang, just brilliant.

"Ridiculous," was all he scoffed in response once it had stopped. It must just be an animatronic or something like that, not like a real hat could talk and put people into houses. Though it was with curiosity as he watched the hat do it's thing, though he didn't get to watch for very long as his last name was one of the first in the alphabet. As soon as he heard 'Ahn' be called out, he started to walk forward. He doubted there was anyone else with the same last name as him, and he seemed to be correct in that assumption as his first name followed it and no one else had even moved. Though he had already reached half way to the front by the time his name was finished being called out to the whole hall.

A completely disinterested look on his face, Brad plopped himself down in his seat, folding his arms back comfortably over his chest as the hat was put over his head. But he couldn't feel any metal or the hat wasn't heavy which would suggest it wasn't machine work, but it just had to be.

Magic was not real.

"Just get on with it," he huffed out loud. because there was no way some stupid machine hat could actually read his thoughts.

"Let's see here. Oh, you're quite stubborn aren't you? But that's not your most important trait. Ah, here it is. I'm getting a better picture of you now. Better be...Hufflepuff!"

THOUGHTS ON HOUSE:
Bradley doesn't really know what to think of his house, and honestly, he doesn't care much, either. His house never mattered to him very much, though hearing that Hufflepuff is supposed to be the 'stupid' house and nothing special compared to the other three does make him a little annoyed and even more willing to try and prove everyone wrong about that. But seeing as he never cared where he was sorted and found the whole process ridiculous anyway, he doesn't feel as though he has any room to complain about it. But he does think the name is pretty stupid.

WAND:
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Acromantula Web Core

LENGTH:
On the shorter side of things, this wand offers excellent control and aim - easily an extension of one's own arm.

STYLE:
The knots of this wand's original wood remain clearly visible - earthy, this style of wand is perhaps most traditional and closest to nature.

WOOD:
'Ash is Stubborn,' as the saying goes. Ash wands bond to their owner and do not do well in the hands of others. The master of an Ashen wand may well be stubborn, but arrogance and pride will be met with a wand that is even more stubborn than the wizard!

CORE:<i></i>
The web of an acromantula is especially strong, so as a core it helps to add a punch to spells. It has been known to be useful for spells of a darker nature. Wands with this core would have no effect against a Basilisk or against a wand that had a core with a part of a Basilisk.

FLEXIBILITY:<i></i>
Flexible: Not easily broken, this wand performs under strenuous circumstances with little effort - though how well it performs is ultimately up to its weilder.

FAVORITE LESSON:<i></i>
None of them

LEAST FAVORITE LESSON:<i></i>
Herbology/Astronomy/Flying/History Of Magic

CLUBS:<i></i>
tba

BOGGART:<i></i>
tba

MIRROR OF ERISED:<i></i>
tba

PATRONUS:<i></i>
tba
<i></i>
<FONT font="Monaco"><FONT font="Monaco"><FONT font="Monaco">------------------------------------------------------------

<COLOR color="#fff">because we're still young
because we have a decent future

<FONT font="Monaco">MOTHER:
Unkown

FATHER:<i></i>
Unknown

SIBLINGS:<i></i>
Unknown

THOUGHTS ON FAMILY:<i></i>
Even though he has never met his family or has no idea who they are or where they are, or if they are even alive, Bradley hates their guts. In his mind, his parents are just good for nothing trash who didn't care about him so decided just to abandon him without even a goodbye. The subject is still incredibly sore, however, and he doesn't like talking about his background with anyone. Really, he is incredibly upset about it and incredibly self-conscious that he is just not good enough and no one will ever love him. While he would never admit this and acts like he doesn't want a family, it is really just the one thing in his life he craves, though he thinks it is just something he will never get. Who could ever love a boy like him, anyway? And with magic now added on top of all of that he really believes he is just destined to be unloved and unwanted for the rest of his life. If that is the hand the world has dealt him, then he is more than happy to stick to it and makes no effort to change things around.

PERSONALITY:<i></i>
Bradley is a rough boy around the edges. He makes an effort to put up walls just to keep people away and stop them from getting too close. Though he secretly craves a closeness with someone and wants to be accepted by society, this is not a side he shows to everyone. In truth, he is terrified of being abandoned ever again and constantly fears that he'll get close to someone only to have his feelings broken when he inevitably gets tossed away again. It's why he doesn't like people, he acts like a complete ******* to everyone with no exceptions and finds it incredibly hard to make friends. Besides, he would happily say that he is fine by himself and doesn't need anyone to be happy. But this is simply the furthest from the truth you could get. If you do manage to battle through the stubbornness and rudeness and lack of manners, then Bradley is actually a pretty nice kid. He does know how to smile, which surprises everyone when it happens and is pretty nice to be around. It just takes a lot of effort to break through the layers he's built up around himself to get to the real him and not the one he just wants you to see.

<COLOR color="#fff">now wipe away those cold tears
come back home

coding by me. lyrics by bts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back