Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna was back shcool and she was happy for summer traveling. She was Spain with Tina, then she was North Carolina and then she was go and spending time with Kiara. It was good that she was work and from rich family. She liked that and she wanted do something same in her life. Jenna was sending note Thomas, that she is waiting for him. @Thomas Jusantrea but right now she was looking for some fantasy book.

Thomas spent much of the summer in Turkey, but when he returned home to his new apartment, Allison spent time. He has now returned to school in his final year. He was in the room when he received a letter from Jenna that she was waiting for her in the library. Before going there, he packed presents and sweets for the twin sister. Thomas arrived at the library, looked after Jenna, and noticed her at the bookshelves. "Hello, Jenna!" he said quietly because he had to behave quietly in the library.

''Merhaba''( That mean Hello!'') Jenna looked Thomas. She somtimes missed talk Turkey. She walked closer Thomas. ''Yolculuk nasıldı?'' (How was your trip?) She asked and smiled. She was happy that she still know this and she was think that she is forgot .

@Thomas Jusantrea

Thomas was a little surprised that his sister began to speak Turkish. He himself spoke only Turkish for two weeks when he visited Turkey. "Gezi harika geçti." he said with a smile. Thomas lifted a bag from the floor that contained Jenna's presents and sweets. ''Grandma and grandfather send greetings. I spent a lot of time with them. We also had fun with friends. I had also gone to my mother's grave and conjured up her favorite flowers.'' He said, then opened the bag to remove Jenna's presents from her bag. ''Which gift do you want to start with? There are two.'' Thomas asked the twin sisters a fairy tale whose gift he wanted to open first from him or his grandmother and grandfather.

ooc: ''Gezi harika geçti'' - ''The trip went great.'' (Meaning from Turkish to English)

''I am happy that trip went fine. Thanky, i will go next year to Turkey and meet Grandma and gandfather. Thanky, Thomas.'' She smiled her about that he put the flovers on the grave. ''Both'' She smiled.

@Thomas Jusantrea

''They'll both be glad to see you. Grandma asked me why we didn't come together. I didn't know what else to tell you about planning to go elsewhere.'' He said, then handed Jenna a gift bag. ''The box wrapped in green paper is from me, but the red one is from my grandfather and grandmother. Mine is about creatures that you really like. But the other is something that belonged to our mother. Please. I hope you enjoy my gift. "

"Thanky, Thomas. I was not ready go and i was France, Paris with Austin and Kiara." She told him that she was not ready see mother grave and still was heart that she was gone. "Aww, thanky, Thomas! They both are perfect." Jenna opened first mother present and put on the neck hers. It was so nice gift and she missed her mom and felt gilty about Maxwell drama. Then she opened Thomas. "It's perfect. I don't know if i get job with dragons. About Maxwell drama" She told him." She take deep breath and mayby go to Texas was better idea.

@Thomas Jusantrea

"Please." Thomas said, but thought of him no matter where she was. It was also painful for him to see his mother's grave, but he got all his courage and went there. "Please." The short answer came again from Thomas. ''You will decide what to start with. However, I will follow my plan and go to the healers. What exactly is Maxwell?'' he asked. Thomas had been thinking or telling Jenna about his decision for a long time, but it was time to tell. "After graduation, I will stay in New Zealand."

"I will go with Austin" She told Thomas and she wanted that Austin will be go with her and meet grandparents." I will live my apartament and work with dragons" She smiled. "He is special, kind, smart and loyal to me and patient. He helped work with my fears. He is from Texas Maxwell." She smiled him and say with proud voice.

@Thomas Jusantrea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back