Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
8 inch slightly bendy straight oak with essence of belladonna core
Cooper was glad to be out of school for the break, popping in at the Inn. Tyra was out, leaving the new girl Mallory at the front desk. That was alright. He waved, leaving her a box of cookies before bounding through the inn until he came to Jason's study. "Yooooooo open up," he called out, knocking consistently on the door. "Baby brother has come for your attention, lemme innnnnnn," he whined, trying to be annoying, an amused grin on his face.

Jason was busy in his reading some medical journal that had just come out. Being a 'doctor for the hire' meant he had more free time, but it didn't mean he couldn't read up on what happened in the medical world. It was different from the ER were he used to work at, but the ER with triplets and the inn was bloody impossible. He flipped to another page until he heard someone knocking on his door. He recognized the voice immediately, it was Cooper his younger brother. The one he did like to talk to, he still was salty over the other one.

Jayce know there was no way he could finish the journal and opened up the door to his study. ''God, you are annoying'' Jason grinned and hugged his younger brother. Coop was still a student so he only saw him at the breaks. ''Decided to come and annoy poor Jayce' Jason whined. 'I see you fell down in a pot of bleach'' Jason grinned and looked at the almost white hair.

Cooper hugged Jayce, grinning as he was let inside. He rolled his eyes, walking inside and collapsing on a chair. "Don't be jealous I'm the pretty one," He teased his brother. "You done in the salty sea yet? Damien's have a kid like... any day now. You talking to him yet?" Cooper blew a bubble in his gum, turning dark eyes to the eldest brother. "You can't just ignore him forever." Cooper pointed out, crossing his legs and bouncing his foot.

Cooper seemed to make himself at home and collapsed immediately in his brown leather desk chair. ''You can have the beauty, I got the brains'' Jayce teased back. Jason already knew part of the real reason why Coop was here. He hadn't spoken Damien nor his wife. Normally he would have loved helping them with the pregnancy and making sure the baby was okay, but ever since the whole debacle with their mother he hadn't spoken to Damien. ''I think I like t he salty sea, Coop' Jason paused of course he missed his brother, but what he did was just against his field of work. He should have let Jason do whatever he could, even if it was moms last wish. ''Do you think I should forgive them then?'' Jason said ''Not telling me, was horrible'' Jason didn't want to get angry with Coop, he hadn't done much. So he just tried to stay calm and reason with his younger brother.

Cooper raised a brow. "Alright, you salty ass, pay attention." Cooper straightened, leaning his arms on the desk. "Damien wasn't supposed to find out about mom. She tried keeping it from all of us. Yeah, not telling you was a sucky thing. But your wife was in the middle of a delicate pregnancy. You know how mom finally convinced Dame not to tell you? She convinced him that if they told you and Tyra she would lose the pregnancy. He didnt even tell Danielle what was happening with mom. I found out, and I called her." He narrowed his eyes at his older brother. "Damien dropped out of school. He stayed home and watched mom die. And you're being a brat," he scolded his older brother.

"Damien thinks he's good at hiding it. But he frigging misses you. He's always pestering me asking how you are. You had your tantrum, now stow it and call Damien." Cooper threw a bubblegum wrapper and bounced it off Jason's head. "Besides, mom told you what was wrong with her and you said there was nothing to be done. Remember those doctor shows she used to watch all the time? And how she would call every week to ask how real the episodes were?" Cooper looked his brother dead in the eye. "Damien found out because they cancelled the show she was watching and he caught her calling you anyway."

It was true that their mother was suffering from something that was incurable, but he just wished he knew sooner. He could have cared for her, even if Tyra was pregnant with the triplets. Jason shrugged Cooper was right, it had taken three years now and he did miss Damien. He understood why Coop wanted him to call Damien, but he just didn’t know what to say after three years. Hello I am your long-lost salty brother didn’t quiet cover it anymore and I definitely wasn’t going to apologize. Jason was lost in thought even the bubble-gum wrapper didn’t faze him. When Cooper was done Jason started to pace in his study. ‘’I can hardly call him with I am your long-lost brother lets be bro’s again, Coop.’’ Jason paused ‘’Of course I miss him, he is my brother’’ Jason said while looking at his younger brother.

Cooper raised a brow. "So don't call him. Dani is due to burst any day now. You've been dramatic so far, just stick with that. Pop into the hospital when Angel's born, give him a probably nervous grin, and just say 'hi'." Cooper grinned, leaning back in Jason's chair and crossing his legs. "Betcha five galleons he just hugs you." Cooper laughed. "Now, that's settled. Wanna help me make some dinner? I betcha we can make something to really knock Tyra off her feet." He waggled his brows, before his smile faded. "Hey, how's Kiki doing? I heard her friends were in the hospital?" He asked Damien, worried as ever about his sister-in-law.

Cooper somehow had the solution to everything. He could pop into the hospital and bring a giant plush for Angel. ''You are right Coop, ill do that'' It did sound like a plan that could work and he felt safe in the hospital. ''I secretly hope he does.'' Jason smiled broadly. When Coop said to knock Tyra of her feet with some nice cooked dinner his brow furrowed. ''You do know I can't cook brother, it will probably be black and as hard as a rock when you let me near a stove.'' Jason was a horrible cook and his whole family knew that by now. ''Kiki is fine, her two friends were attacked.'' Jason didn't know anymore either. The other doctors wouldn't tell him anyway, doctor patient confidentiality and such.

Cooper smiled. "I'm always right. And you, cook? God no, I'll do it." He shook his head. He nodded, making a mental note to check on Kira later. "Hey, are you gunna stand over there and pout all night or are you going to come over and pay attention to your little brother?" He smirked. "Whatcha been up to? Working yourself to death?" He teased.

It was a good thing Coop wanted to cook. He would watch and deck the table with dishes and cutlery. There was nothing that could go wrong in that department. ''Deal, you cook ill deck the tables'' Jayce said while looking at his younger brother. ''Lets get cooking then'' Jason paused ''Definitely working myself to death since that is what all doctors seemed to do and getting headaches from the triplets'' That was basically his life at the moment. Although he didn't work at a hospital anymore he was still busy. ''And you Coop, I see vanilla frosting is in with the hair trend at the moment?'' Jason grinned.

Cooper grinned, standing and stretching as he thought over what to make for dinner. "You're pretty active for an undead zombie," He teased. "Have you and Tyra found that nanny yet?" He asked. Cooper couldn't help but laugh and roll his eyes. "Oh please, you're just jealous because now I'm the sexy one." He winked playfully at his older brother before moving to head out the door. "Come on, let's go, we have work to do."

Jason loved being around family, especially his two brothers. He knew it was folly he had been ignoring one, but the hurt reached deep. ''Aren't all zombies supposed to be active, don't think they sleep anymore'' Jason grinned. ''We are still searching for a suitable nanny'' Jason was glad if they finally found one, it would mean more Tyra time for Jason. It was also tricky to find one that could handle the triplets and could commit for longer than six months. The triplets were probably magical and thus they had to search for a magical nanny which complicated things even more. ''Pretty sure I got the brains bro, so you can keep the looks.'' Jason laughed heartily. ''I can maybe help with cutting some of the vegetables, not like you can f* that up.'' Jayce had the precision of a surgeon, so he was pretty sure he could make some pretty dices and strips.

Cooper rolled his eyes and shook his head at his eldest brothers, smiling fondly. "Good luck with that," He stretched, rolling his neck and swinging his limbs. He headed out of the room, motioning for his brother to follow as he thought over what to make for dinner. "Hey, did I tell you I put in an application for a few cooking schools?" He asked, glancing back at his brother. "I'm really hoping to get into the Hattori Nutrition College in Tokyo." He sighed. "It'd cost me a bit over ten grand, though," He grimaced.

Jason listened to his brother talking about culinary schools. ''Do you even have high grades for Culinary Arts?'' He said jokingly, he knew that was a subject at Beauxbatons. Cooper was a good cook so Jason assumed his greats were awesome. ''Tokyo, isn't there a school closer by?'' It wasn't that Jason didn't want Cooper to become a cook at some far away renowned school, he just wanted to keep his brother close. France was already so far and they only saw each other in the breaks. When Jason heard the cost he shrugged, it was expensive as hell. ''Well I can talk to Tyra and maybe we can give you a loan and when you get your degree you pay the loan off?"' Jason said, family was important and Jason earned enough money to spare ten grand for Coop.

Last edited:
Cooper rolled his eyes. "You know I'm one of the top of the class," He winked. He laughed at Jason's question, nudging his brothers arm. "You aren't saying you'll miss me, are you ya big softie?" He teased. "You know I'll be here every other weekend." He shrugged. But when Jason continued talking, Cooper froze. "Wait... what?" He looked to his oldest brother, shocked.

Wrong Character

When Coop said he was top his class Jayce felt proud. It was good that he had finally found something he liked to do. For Jason is was helping people and caring for them. ''Maybe I am saying that Coop.'' He smiled, Jason was sure Coop was also going to stay some weekends in Japan to explore the country and the city. ''Mmm, you can always try your new cooking techniques at our house, I am always happy to eat what you make.'' Jason loved good food, when he worked at the hospital he barely had time to eat normal meals, but since he was in the private circuit he had more time to enjoy his meals. ''I am serious Coop, let me help you with the money, I don't think Tyra would mind.'' He was happy to help his brother achieve his dreams. He did have to ask Tyra, but he was sure she would say yes. They Inn was going well and since he worked private he had enough wealthy clients that paid him big sums of money.

Cooper laughed, falling back to lace his arm through his brothers. "Dork," He teased. He laughed as Jason suggested he cook here. "You know I'll be testing everything on you and Damien," He teased again, smirking a bit. He hesitated as Jason insisted on paying for his schooling. "I'll help cater events to pay you back," He offered softly, his hold on his brothers arm tightening. "And I'll ace all my courses," He promised. "If they even let me in," He laughed lightly, trying to sound like he wasn't absolutely blown away.

Jason smiled when Coop told him that he was going to test everything on him and Dam. ''Test the pasta dishes on me, you know I love a good pasta'' Even though Coop was his brother he would still give a honest opinion. Cooper couldn't do anything with his feedback if he lied. Jason nodded when Coop told him to cater events to pay the intuition back. ''Just make sure you ace the school and keep enough time to relax'' Jason didn't want his brother to over work himself into a burn out. ''I am sure they will let you in, you are the best remember'' Jason laughed heartily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back