🤍 No Grit No Pearl 🤍

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
[Yellow rose for @Annabeth Easterling ]

Brooke was finding locating younger students so much easier, grateful she had another one of her classmates on her list for her next delivery. It was easy enough to spot Annabeth as they were heading out Herbology, and Brooke was glad they had classes with Gryffindor today so she knew which twin she was talking to. "Hey, Annabeth, right? How's it going," Brooke said, walking up to Annabeth with a smile, her rose basket swinging.

"Hi, Brooke! Yeah, that's me." Anna widely smiled at her, they weren't unknown to each other, they were schoolmates and also even in a same year. "Everything is actually perfect! What about you?" she was actually interested in the answer of this question.

Brooke returned Annabeth's smile, glad that most people seemed to be in such a great mood today. "I'm doing well, thank you," She responded politely. "Running all over the school, I feel," She added with a little laugh, fishing in her basket for the yellow rose for Annabeth. "This is for you though, here you go," She said, passing over the rose and the note.
Annaaaaaa!

Girl where have you been? We need to catch up. Bring your siblings if you want to. Just ask my sister Hayzel for my whereabouts.

💋 Cass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back