Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Alexis spotted @Ren Lockwood and quickly approached the boy before the Gryffindor could leave the table. "Ren? Ren hi. I've got a rose delivery for you." She held the rose for him to see.

whoops

Last edited:
Ren looked up, surprised. Ah, probably from Ava. "Thanks," He tilted his head, straightening and stretching. "The usual from Ava, right?" He inquired.

Alexis was not surprised that Ava knew a lot of people. Shuffling through the small envelopes that she provided for the notes, she located the one with his name and handed it to Ren. "Open it to find out.", she replied in her bright voice.
Dear Ren,
You're so sweet, thank you for everything you've done so far! Hope to see you soon!
- S.J xx

Last edited:
Ren chuckled, taking the rose. "My cousin is really affectionate, isn't she?" He asked, taking the note and opening it. He was surprised when he didn't see Ava's handwriting, sitting up straighter and blushing. "This isn't Ava," He breathed, smiling widely. "Sam," He looked at the rose again, double-checking the color. It was still pink. He spun to Alexis quickly. "Hey, you're a girl," He offered her the note, "What are my chances if I ask her to be my girlfriend?" He inquired, heart pounding in his chest and a wide smile on his face. "I can't ask Ava, she'd ask too many questions and neither of my sisters is really good with this sort of thing," He explained quickly.

Alexis nodded in agreement. "Ava is a breath of fresh air." She considered Ava as her little sister, being the youngest in her family. She watched as Ren double-checked the rose and note. She heard him commenting that it did not come from Ava. The Ravenclaw was a bit surprised when Ren asked her about the sender who happened to be Samantha. She pulled him away from the table, a smile on her lips. "You are not the first, definitely not the last, to do that.", she said in a hushed voice. She wondered whether Ren heard of the Yule Ball proposal. She remembered when she was a third-year and her boy- fiancee asked her out on Valentine's Day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back