Lidiya Kozlova

Lukyan's Spawn 🖤 Veela Blooded ✨ Morbid Curiosity
OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Liddy stood around after delivering the last rose, this one was quite red from the bunch she had in her basket. She twiddle and rotated the stem between her fingers, she read the note. Liddy didn't know the sender nor the receiver, but there was something about the sender that made her think they was being secretive with their gift. Who signs their name with just a letter and the message sounded like they were trying to convince the receiver of something. Interesting. Liddy waited around for someone to send the student out in the corridor to retrieve their red rose.

Vivian had already recieved a surprising yellow rose earlier in the day, and the fact that he had been thought of by someone warmed his heart. He was still waiting for his rose from Tristan though, and curious if he would get one from Hudson. He hoped the fact that he had only sent a pink rose himself wouldn't cause any problems. So when someone found him in the common room to tell him there was a rose delivery for him outside he had jumped to his feet at once, hurrying out to meet the deliverer. "Hi, were you looking for me? I'm Vivian." He asked when he spotted the girl, his soft tone at odds with his height.

Liddy twiddle with the red rose boredom catching up to her, she wish to paint in black or white. Whichever seemed fitting for the rose. Liddy pushed away from the brick wall, coming face with the receiver. "Yes, a rose and note for you," the odd girl handed them over. A red rose with intense dark, red petals and the folded note she already read. "They're probably lying to you, but they thought of you so, in a way it's still nice," Liddy commented.

Vivian,

Just so you know, this is the only rose I’m sending this year.

T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back