Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
10'' Rosewood with Unicorn tear core
The harbor at sunset was something that was truly magical as the colors of the setting sun was an artist's playground to those skilled enough to capture the rawness of it all. Jamie was gifted though he did not think so but what truly humbled artist ever consider themselves good? Art to him came as a natural as breathing and so he never did it for anything but himself it was at the point now that he could not go a day without drawing or painting something whether it was a doodle or a new full size piece he just could not stop. He never told anyone he liked to draw but that was not so surprising considering that he told very many people almost little about himself as a whole since he did talk to many people in the first place. Though that seem to have changed more recently as people from the strangest places seem to somehow get twisted up in what use to be uninteresting life, which was something that Tillian his guardian was thrilled about since he was always pushing him to make new friends.

Jamie sat on the back of the bench with his feet firmly placed where his his butt should be at as his pencil stained fingers rubbed a little more of the lead into the paper until he had the right shadowing down. He took a moment break to grab his coffee which was the only thing that kept his body going some days even though he was now Up to 9 miles a day in his running.. it could be the smoking even but that was few and far between. Jamie was in some regards a health freak which could be told by what has only been described by a passing girl in the halls of Beauxbaton as "Rockin" but he only cared about being healthy versus attractive. he did admire attractive people but for some reason he had low self esteem and in turn never thought highly of himself or about anything he was ever involved in but everyone had there flaws that was just some of his which at the end of the day were not too horrible.

Jamie was deep in his work but just as he was placing the last touches on his work of art he accidentally cut himself on the paper, though the idea is an odd one and nearly impossible to due he somehow still managed to get an infamous paper cut. It was common to him being an artist in all but that mindset did not help numb the annoying pain that had begun to blossom on his thumb. as he licked the red fluid off his hand he realized that his finger tips were an odd orange color from his rubbing of the lead and so he decided to head back into town in hopes of finding a sink and then maybe an early dinner as he was sure that Tillian would be working late once again. Jamie managed to fine a small little cafe which seemed for the most part empty except the random stranger or cozy couple which was good for him as he did not do well with small spaces or loud noises. Asking the Bartender where the restroom was he quickly washed up and as he was exciting the bathroom he accidentally ran into a woman.

"Oh I am sorry, I hope you are not hurt!" Jamie said automatically as it seemed of late he had an odd habit of bumping into random strangers which if his father was around he would scold him for his poor observation skills and his constant daydreaming.

Arriving at Harbour around sundown,Quin strolled down to her usual hangout..Place was particularly empty at that time,Quin made her way to the bar..Signaling for the waiter,"One cup of choco java please..",she took her seat on the nearest stool there.."A minute later,her order was placed along with a muffin or two,she smiled,savoring the sweet warmth of her drink..

Five minutes passed,the muffins and coffee gone,she paid her bill and went about the washroom before planning to head out to the streets..She was raking her hair out of her face when she collided by someone..Stiffling a gasp,she heard a male voice,"Oh I am sorry, I hope you are not hurt!" Taking a step back,she shook her head.."Nah,I was just surprised..How about you???",she asked,taking notice of the paur of eyes she set on..

While rubbing what would later become a bruise Jamie looked up at the young woman who he had ran into and much to his surprise he found that she was a rather attractive woman, that is if you found women attractive in that way which sadly he did not but he had no qualms with admiring a pretty face.She was you classic Blond bombshell stereotype that was often splattered across every fashion magazine in the world, She was petite with flawless skin that most like turned the right shade of light chocolate when she tanned not to mention she had that hourglass figure that most woman would jinx their mother for given the chance. All in all she was another "perfect" person which seemed to be a common theme in his life at the moment though he did not view himself as perfect though he worked hard to be beautiful in his own way. After a moment he realized he was staring and clearly not listening which he mentally kicked himself for as he often lost himself in self thought to the point that he often times forget that he lived in the now which was located in reality right next to responsibility and grow up.

"What... I mean I am fine thank you... I should have watched where I was going and if I had this would have not happen so again I am sorry!", Jamie said with a slight blush to his cheeks as it was not everyday he had to admit that something was his fault especially when it was a mistake like it was at the moment. Jamie could here his father giving him a stern lecture about manners and so he decided that he could at least offer to by the woman a drink or a small snack as an repayment for his rudeness. "To make up for this how about I buy you a small snack or something to drink?", Jamie said with almost pleading eyes as he hoped the woman would accept his offer as it was the only thing he had to offer her and he truly felt guilty for his actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back