Bleak Street Halloween 2021!

Luxen Silverback

Bleak Street had finally been decorated for Halloween.

There were about twenty Pumpkins flying around the street with a dark Purple flam candle inside, Other candles were floating with, black flames. In the center of the street stood a large Jack O'Lantern with three candles inside changing colors, from orange to black to purple. Streamers moved around twisting themself eeriely around the candles and pumpkins

Vampire bats flew around the street screeching as they did so, as well as about eight Dementor's Cloaks, the fear spell on them had been slightly degraded so not to cause mass panic but still create a slight fear throughout the streets.

The're were two large tables full of food and candies, as well as a large four layered black and purple cake, covered in purple flamed candles.

In the center was a large Ice Statue of a Dragon surrounded by a Werewolf and Griffon, All three blew out different drinks into large punch bowls.

The shops had all been decorated as well, The Silver Snake had a large Snake with glowing emerald eyes, it mouth was opened allowing smaller snakes to slide out and slither across the ground harmlessly hissing as they did so. A large Banner floated across the front, with large writing saying,

There were also a few Pumkins floating near the entrance with small raffel tickets in them. In the back were giant music boxes playing creepy Halloween Music throughout the street.

((PICK A TICKET AND YOU MIGHT WIN! A FREE GIFT!))

Alex was walking past Bleak Street when he noticed it was decorated for Hallowen. He gave a shrug and walked towards it. It was a fantastic sight, For a place like this.

Alex heard screeching and looked up to see vampire bats flying overhead. While he was looking up a pumpkin with a lit candle nearly flew right into him, but he swerved around it in time. He noticed a large Jack-O-Lantern in the middle of the street aswell as streamers hanging around. Bleak Street didn't seem that bad. But he knew things did tend to happen down there, bad things.

Alex walked up to an ice statue that was pouring out drinks and decided to take one. While drinking he noticed a few more floating pumkins, this time they were filled with tickets so Alex went over a took one out.

Teresa was happened to be in Bleak street to buy some antique furniture, But was stud with the decorations around it. She forgot its halloween and only her son and her are the only one to celebrate it. Teresa walk past the bats and was welcome by a Jack-o-Lantern with papers on it. She took one and read it.

Elliot had finally locked up the shop for the day. She was a bit excited as she heard that there was a party at Bleak Street. Normally she wouldn't set foot there, but she wanted to meet some new people and she missed Halloween Parties. She even went all out and dressed up for the occasion. It was only a black dress and a tiara she had, with a set of fake fangs and bat shaped mask, which she pulled of as The Vampire Queen. She was still a child at heart.

j63p6e.gif

When Elliot arrived at the opening of bleak street, she made sure her mask was on and that her fangs and tiara was straight. When she was ready she made her way down the dark alley and was impressed by at how the place looked, not at all what she expected. She made her way over to the foods table and got a drink of juice and waited until more people arrived, or until someone talked to her.

Whilst taking in her surroundings she saw one of the Jack-O-Lanterns were filled with papers, curious as to what they were Elliot went over and picked out one, they were raffle tickets. She looked at it and put in it into her pocket, wondering what the prize was going to be, if there was any.

Mallory knew like every year there would be a Halloween Party at Bleak Street so when she arrived from Madam Malkins she had a drink with one of her friends and than decided to leave for the party.She was dressed as a vampire.

She apparated into the Bleak Street and saw the decorations, mostly same as last year just than it wasn't so crowded. Maybe she was still early.She hoped she would meet someone familiar here like last year she had met Lila and the both of them had won gifts.

She walked to the food table, not a bit in the mood to eat anything, just a firewiskey.Just than she noticed Elliot helping herself to food."Hey Elliot, you look stunning"she said commenting on Elliot's black costume.

image_medium.jpg

Elliot started to wonder if anyone else was going to turn up to the party, she hoped that it would soon pick up. After a few minutes she decided to have something to eat, she hadn't eaten when she knew that there was going to be a party. She heard a voice behind her and saw Mallory, "Hello Mallory, thank you very much." She said with a smile, giving a small nod. Looking at Mallory's costume she said, "I must say your costume is quite amazing, a lot more appropriate for Halloween." With a small chuckle.

"So does this party happen every year?" She asked.

Chavdar apparated to the entrance of Bleak Street, amazed by the decorations. Bleak Street's decorations blew his house's out of the water. Chavdar looked a bit like a normal person, but everyone he had met at first glance told him he looked like a Death Eater. True, Chavdar did appear like that, but he had no marks to prove so. Chavdar's trench coat fluttered around in a gust of wind. It was leather, so it did not move much. Chavdar waited somewhat patiently for his date to arrive.

Rosaline apparated onto Bleak Street, with her coat hugged tight to her body, it might not be winter yet but she was still freezing. She walked over to Chavdar when she spotted him. As she reached him she gave him a small grin and said warmly, "Hello Chav." Rosaline looked around the street with a smirk, she didn't think that it really needed to be decorated to look like something for Halloween but that could just be her.

"Thanks"she said as she smiled looking at the other people present in the party."Yeah, it happens every year.Last year I was lucky enough to win a whole set of Potions, cool, yeah?"she asked with a smile as she picked up a ticket thinking if luck would be with her today.

"So you came alone? I don't know many people here so obviously I thought I would meet someone here by chance like last year. As this party is open to everyone its quite fun to come across different witches and wizards from all over Australia and New Zealand."she said as she sipped the drink.

Elliot was surprised to hear the prize Mallory won, "So I expect that is what this is for." She said taking the raffle ticket out of her pocket. "I love prizes." She said with a girly laugh.

Elliot smiled and said, "Yes I came alone, Hoover stayed at home with his family, and I thought it would be a good way to meet more people." Kira was intrigued, "Oh who did you meet last year?" She asked, hoping she wasn't intruding. Kira took a sip of her juice, "It would be good to meet more people. I know I haven't been here long, but I know very few people." She said slightly down heartened.

Alex felt uncomfortable, standing by himself. Others had arrived but he didn't notice them much so he just stood there, waiting for his wife to arrive and join him. Another Jack-O-Lantern flew towards him and he stepped back and let it pass, He thought about going to one of the shops while he waited, But gave it a few more minutes, just incase his wife did come to see him not there.

Chavdar flashed a sly smile at Rosaline, and gave the street one more look over before saying to Rosaline, "Interesting area, isn't it? I wonder who the host of this whole charade is." Chavdar shrugged slightly, and gave an odd look to a dementor like object floating about. "Wow, they really went all out." He faded off. Chavdar had no idea what they were going to do here, but it was better than watching muggle television.

As the guest enjoyed themselves A large Dragon made up of dark blue flames flew overhead breathing quite a large amount of blue flames throughout Bleak Street. The Dragon flew high into the air summersaulted and then soared down into the tip of Luxen's wand as he stood at the entrance of the Silver Snake all smiles and waves. Pointing his wand towards his throat Luxen smiled towards the audience ensuring that his Dragon had gotten their attetion "Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen" Luxen called out. He was wearing his normal Dementor's Cloak, the hood down of course to ensure that there was no increase in the fear that was in the air.

"I'd like to officially welcome you to the third Bleak Street Halloween even and to wish you all a Happy Hallows Eve" Luxen smiled as he entered the crowd a few of the floating pumpkins exploading as he walked around the crowds sending sparks and candy throughout the audience. There was of course a small threat to the people but that was the least of Luxen's concern as he checked up on the refreashments and prepared to mingle with a few of the guests.

As Elliot waited for Mallory to respond she saw a great dark blue light above her. Looking up she saw dark blue flames in the shape of a dragon, after a moment of fear she looked at it in amusment, it was quite spectacular. Elliot continued to watch it as it decended. Elliot watched it vanish into someones wand, Elliot never met seen the man before, but when he started to talk, she assumed he was the host of the party.

When the man finished talking and moved into the crowd Elliot turned back to Mallory, "Who is he?" She asked, figuring she would know as she attended this party last year.

"Yeah, I won a dementor cloak.Like the one he is wearing"she said indicating Luxen. He is the owner of Silver Snake, a shop in this street.It sells ancient, unique items.Its quite unique itself.I've been there"she informed Elliot.

"I met a lady, Lila Carla.She is working in the Ministry in the transport section.Her daughter and my godson are great friends."she expalined Elliot."So how's the shop going?"she asked her with a smile.

Elliot listened to Mallory, "Oh that's nice. I hope this party picks up a bit." She said. Taking a sip of her drink she give a small sigh, "The shop," She said not sure how to continue, "Is doing OK, I suppose. It's enough to get me by, but nothing special. And yours?" She asked.

"My shop is doing great.I have got two new assiatants, first years but quite talented in fashion views, specially the slytherin girl.Man, she is so stylish! So I have been training them and stuff."she expalined Elliot."Yeah, maybe its too early.I think the party needs time."she said.

The time was just flying by as Luxen walked out onto a stage that appeared just for him. "I know you all are having fun!" He exclaimed trying to sound as though he enjoyed their presence. "But now it is time for the Raffle!" he said alloud knowing that most everybody had gotten their ticket. A Pumpkin flew over to him as he got ready to pull out the first winning ticket.
RULES FOR THE RAFFLE!

To give everybody a fair chance at this I'm going to be posting four numbers throughout today and tomorrow.

To win, you must have previously posted stating your arrival at the party, (This will be allowed even after this post for any 'late' showers). After I post the number, the first person to post winning, will hense be the winner. Your winning post must include four parts, (each one can just be a sentence long meaning you are required to post at least four sentences and not just 'I win') They include.

Hearing the Number.
Checking your Ticket.
Annoucing you've won.
Walking up to claim your prize!

Please note that I'll be the one to announce the prize after you've posted so please don't say you've won a certain object that you may not have. (all the prizes are really good so don't worry).

This obvious but decided to post it anyways, you can only win once and Bleak Steet Shop Operators are not elligible.

Alex looked at his ticket and back up at Luxen, He couldn't wait for him to draw the winning numbers, Alex had never really won anything before and had high hopes that this could be his chance.

Elliot smiled at Mallory, "That's great to hear. At least some of us are doing well." She said.

After sometime Elliot looked up at the sound of the man, Luxen's, voice. She heard him announce it was time for the raffle, Elliot put her hand into her handbag and pulled out her ticket. She wondered what the prizes were, even if they weren't that good, she would like to win, she hardly ever wins anything.

Luxen waited a bit longer for dramatic pause as he said the numbers allowed "125879!" He called out waiting for someone to reply.

Alex heard the numbers being called out and quickly checked his ticket. 1...2...5..8..7..9..Yes! He had all the numbers! "I won!" He shouted loudly and happily so that everyone could hear, He couldn't believe it, He actually won something. Alex began walking over to Luxen and held out his ticket. "So sir, What have I won?" He asked excitedly, This was great! He couldn't wait to tell his wife.

((Woo :frantics: ))

(won by 16minutes.I am going claim next price :p )

Mallory heard as Luxen announced about the raffels.It was the same day, same time and same atmosphere as last year.Than the first raffel was announced and Mallory clapped together with everyone as he walked up to the stage to claim his price.She wondered what it would be."lucky, isnt he?"she asked Elliot with a smile.

Luxen smiled brightly "congradulations" he said with a grin as he waved his wand and a pumpkin filled with four iteims appeared before Mr. Summers.

gold_gobletsm.jpg

Goblin Goblet: A golden Goblet that's perfect to drink out of, stolen from the goblins this goblet has been enchanted to always fill up with delightfull liquids. If this iteim is stolen it will burn whoever tries to drink from it.

RUB1208260b.jpg

Dragon Stone: A rare Stone found in the stomach of a dragon it is used to spice up any drink,
WARNING! will make drinks highly alcoholic! 90%

colorapples.jpg

SILVER APPLES!: After a long wait they are finally here, apples that will grant the consumer a lucky day for twelve hours allowing for a great day!
*Apples effects weaken depending on how many apples you've consumed.

Dementor.jpg

Dementor's Cloak: Fool enemies and friends by wearing this cloak. Changes your appearance to that of a Dementor along with giving an aura of fear around you (not as strong as a real Dementor)

Alex grinned cheerfully at the man and took the items. "Cheers." He said, walking back down towards the other people standing around. Four really cool items for himself, wow, how good was that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back