Blair Petrescu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair Petrescu

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Me And My Gang

it's a brother and a sister kinda thing, raise up your hands if you all wanna hang PART OF THE GANG
let's disappear, we've gotta jet out of here and feel the wind across our face SHOULD BE FAMILY
let's have some fun, gonna dance on the run, it's a perfect day to break away PARTNER IN CRIME
follow the stars above, it doesn't matter what we do just as long as i'm with you INSEPERABLE
and you lift me up like a kite on a string, like a bird with new found wings BEST GUY FRIEND
when you said you could take me higher, girl, you weren't playing around BEST GIRL FRIEND
you know there will never be a night that is so dark that we won't shine SECRET KEEPER
i see a dust trail following a old red nova, baby blue eyes, your head on my shoulder CLOSE FRIENDS
those days that were so good, those nights that we held on, we held on forever GOOD FRIENDS
we won't hesitate to break down the garden gate, there's not much time left today AVERAGE FRIENDS
and when it gets cold outside, just show the world the warmth of your smile OKAY FRIENDS
a deep breath and baby steps, and that's just how the whole thing starts COULD BE FRIENDS
i know now the place that i was trying to find was you right here in front of me WE JUST MET
there's a place in your heart nobody's been, take me there, things nobody knows AQUAINTANCES
like you did when you were a kid, what made you who you are, tell me what your story is NAME BASIS
just for the night, one last time, one more good memory for when i look back again PARTY FRIENDS
beers and bonfires, wide open throttle, coors in a bottle, it's all for one and one for all DRINKING BUDS
i feel bad that i don't feel bitter, alone, i just feel like it's time to move on and on and on ON AND OFF
because you don't look a day over fast cars and freedom, sunsets, riverbanks, and first time feeling CHILDHOOD
someone let you down again, you turn to me, the convenient friend, i know what you're doing CONVENIENCE
you know, before we met i was free, and i never had to worry about anyone except me FRIEND OF A FRIEND

My Worst Fear
there's no talking this over, the damage is done, there's too much hurt, too much to forgive ARCH NEMESIS
i had never dreamed in a million years that i would completely lose control HARDCORE HATE
i don't want to fight anymore, don't want the last thing i hear to be a slamming door ONE SIDED HATE
i wouldn't trade a thing, you know that i'd walk right back through all of the rain MUTUAL HATE
one deep inside me determined to stay, they don't get any bigger, but they don't go away, holes AVERAGE
maybe it's just that i've cried too much, i'm tired and numb, and oh baby i hate it ONE SIDED DISLIKE
can't even keep one itty bitty tear from falling down, tell me how strong are you now MUTUAL DISLIKE
it's amazing what i let my heart go through to get to where i am in this moment here with you RIVALS
it's the season to give but i'll never forgive all the damage that you have done, this must be love FRIENDLY RIVALS
i feel bad that i can stand here strong cold as stone, seems so wrong, i can't explain it FAKE FRIEND
if i had just one call to make i'd dial yesterday and you know i'd warn myself BACKSTABBED
next time i won't suffer this kind of pain, all my mistakes, i'll pass off the blame CHEATED ON
if you were here we could figure this out, i wouldn't be bitter but better now MISUNDERSTANDING
i was searching for something i thought i'd never find, thought i was losing my mind JEALOUSY
holes, dig in and surround me, god only knows what i'm gonna do to fill in these holes left by you SCARED OF
because i don't wanna see you any more, you know that i'm just not that strong INTIMIDATED BY
from the moment we first met my world was turned around and then upside down TOLERANCE
and you know to some degree i still regret my memory for keeping you around INDIFFERENCE
you knew enough to know to leave well enough alone, but you just wouldn't ANNOYANCE
i can let myself be angry over wasted time and sad about just throwing it away CHILDHOOD ENEMY
there's no more trying to understand or trying to fix things because you can BY ASSOSICATION
it's not supposed to go like that, you know it's not intended to end that way COULD BE ENEMIES

Bless The Broken Road

when it comes to love i may not know the rules, but one thing i know, my heart belongs to you TRUE LOVE
you'll always be the one for me and i'll think of you from time to time and in between ONE SIDED LOVE
one more kiss and touch, baby i just can't get enough of you and this time i guess too good is true FUTURE
i melt everytime you look at me that way, it never fails, any time and any place CURRENT LOVE
because i'm falling head over heels for you and all of the things that you do ONE SIDED CRUSH
the heavens and earth have moved for you and i'm falling head over heels for you MUTUAL CRUSH
i've been clinging to some old memories but i don't care cause they bring you back to me PAST CRUSH
i can almost taste the sweetest of your kisses and i can feel you touching me again PAST GOOD TERMS
help me remember what we used to be, nothing else mattered, you were in love with me PAST BAD TERMS
i can almost pretend that our love never ended and someday you'll come back to me PAST STILL CHEMISTRY
oh, i'm so good at playing make believe, i can almost talk to your memory CHILDHOOD SWEETIE
my feelings are so strong for you, i can feel them in me through and through PHYSICAL ATTRACTION
girl, you know you're getting that look in your eye and it's starting to worry me FLEETING GLANCES
i can feel the heat from across the room, ain't it wild what a little flame can make you wanna do LUST
and isn't it funny how a feeling starts so small and then it starts to grow SHAMELESS FLIRTING
you ask me why my tongue is tied, i've tried to make some sense of these things i feel inside INDENIAL
see, i ain't ready for no family ties and no woman is gonna hurry me OCCASIONAL HOOK UP
just keep it friendly girl, because you know that i don't want to leave FRIEND WITH BENEFITS
i can tell by your tremblings lips that you've been seeing too much of me ENEMY WITH BENEFITS
the closer you get the more my body aches, one little stare from you is all it takes SEXUAL TENSION
you've been a hot loving man and it's hot where you've been touching me BED WARMER
don't let your life get all tangled up with mine, i'll just use you, can't have a clinging vine ON AND OFF
she didn't come here looking for love and the cool thing was, neither did i ONE NIGHT STAND
baby, don't you get hooked on me because i'll just use you and then i'll set you free FLING
i know something is coming, i don't know what it is but i'm sure it's amazing COULD BE MORE

Fast Cars And Freedom
the place i go is so dark, deep, and desperate, i don't know how every day you save my life PARENT
from time to time my memory slips but you're the one thing in this life i won't forget SIBLING
while you're out there getting where you're getting to, i hope you know someone loves you OTHER FAMILY
and you know you're the heart and the soul and the reason that i do what i do, so here's to you GOD- *INSERT OWN TEXT*
every morning the sun shines through my window and lands on the face of a dream come true SPOUSE
love doesn't always look like a picture perfect story book, then again sometimes it does ENGAGED
you know that i love it when you are here but i'm better off when you are gone MIXED FEELINGS
the day that i see it's guilt and it's shame, and it's pain and it's love, seeking the truth LOVE HATE
i come around all broken down and crowded out and you are a comfort to me EMOTIONALSUPPORT
alone and helpless, like you've lost your fight, but you'll be alright, i know you'll be alright CONFIDANTE
i hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow, each road takes you where you wanna go PROTECTIVE OF
you say something without knowing i'm hanging onto your word with all my might ADMIRATION OF
god only knows what i'm gonna do to fill in these holes that were left by you FRIENDS TURNED ENEMIES
was a distance between you and i, a misunderstanding once, now we look it in the eye ENEMIES TURNED FRIENDS
feels like the bloom is off the rose, you weather some storms, pull out some thorns LOVERS TURN JUST FRIENDS
oh, the fire that we had before are now just bitter ashes left scattered on the floor LOVERS TURNED ENEMIES
tell me 'bout your momma, your daddy, your hometown and show me around, i wanna know it all ROOM MATE
you know when we weren't pretenders but we were as real as we both felt SECRETFRIEND/ENEMY/LOVER
i'm for the things to say, they've been said a thousand times, but they mean more today OBSESSION
no use looking, nothing left for you to break, please release me and let my heart rest in pieces STALKING
you keep bringing out the free in me, what you do to my heart just makes me melt GOOD INFLUENCE
life's a journey constantly going down an unknown path but it's not supposed to go like that BAD INFLUENCE

Name:
Relationship With Me:
What do you think of Blair:
Anything you wanna say:

Min Hyo-rin She's the Crown Princess of Korea. We met at some shop, and became good friends. We've been going shopping together, and she has a great sense of style! She's pretty and a lot of boys like her. She's my bestfriend and best girlfriend, and we are like two peas in a pod.

Ezekiel Caleb Hamilton Someone whom i met at some shop, the same shop i met Blair. He's one of my closest friends, and cute too! He's a little girl crazy and a comedian! And he likes to show off his white teeth. I call him Mister Butterbeer, since he loves drinking butterbeer in one go.

Bianca PetrescuShe's my older sister and we've known each other since forever! And yesm we fought a lot by i still love her. She's the first one i turn to when i have problems.

Beau HurleyWe first met one the Hogwarts Train where he caught me singing. He commented my good singing, and we instantly clicked. We then met each other at the Apothecary, where i sold him his cauldron. We then met up for some ice-cream, and we're really good friends. He's my best guy friend, and i adore him as a friend. He's cool for a Slytherin too. And Blair has a slight crush on him, and only Bianca knows about it.

thsongjihyo-giggly.jpg

Name: Min Hyo-rin
Relationship With Me: when you said you could take me higher, girl, you weren't playing around BEST GIRL FRIEND; it's a brother and a sister kinda thing, raise up your hands if you all wanna hang PART OF THE GANG
What do you think of Blair: We've clicked well the day i first met you at the Leaky Cauldron. We've been going shopping together and i think you're the best that happened to me!
Anything you wanna say: You were the first person i told that i was the crown princess of Korea.

alex5-1.jpg

Name: Ezekiel Caleb Hamilton
Relationship With Me: it's a brother and a sister kinda thing, raise up your hands if you all wanna hang PART OF THE GANG; let's have some fun, gonna dance on the run, it's a perfect day to break away PARTNER IN CRIME; and you lift me up like a kite on a string, like a bird with new found wings BEST GUY FRIEND; i hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow, each road takes you where you wanna go PROTECTIVE OF.
What do you think of Blair: You're my best friend since i was young! We've been together through thick and thin, and you've cried on my shoulder. We are like two peas in a pod! You're pretty too! :lol:
Anything you wanna say: Me, Hyo-rin and you are like 'The Three Musketeers'.

2dh6us8.jpg

Name: Bianca Petrescu
Relationship With Me: from time to time my memory slips but you're the one thing in this life i won't forget SIBLING; i hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow, each road takes you where you wanna go PROTECTIVE OF; it's a brother and a sister kinda thing, raise up your hands if you all wanna hang PART OF THE GANG
What do you think of Blair: You're very sweet and pretty. And i really love you!
Anything you wanna say: You're my little sister :D

10997567_gal.jpg

Name: Beau Hurley
Relationship With Me:, let's have some fun, gonna dance on the run, it's a perfect day to break away PARTNER IN CRIME, and you lift me up like a kite on a string, like a bird with new found wings BEST GUY FRIEND, well one of them:p, ((Correct me If I'm wrong :p )), those days that were so good, those nights that we held on, we held on forever GOOD FRIENDS, i hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow, each road takes you where you wanna go PROTECTIVE OF
What do you think of Blair: I think Blair is pretty awesome, usually I wouldn't even consider being friends with a Gryffindor, but as you know your my exception to the rule :p, your a really good friend and thats part of the reason I am and will be protective over you. Your great for having a laugh with and Beau thinks he will be able to talk to about any girl problems ;)
Anything you wanna say: You were one of my first friends, but you'd be cooler if you were a Slytherin ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back