Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Hey everyone! I have four characters that need a few things to help them with their development if you're interested.</SIZE></FONT>
Geovanna Volt
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
CJEGyUc.gif
id3G004.gif

Needs: Younger students to help
vBfAaAO.jpg
Geo is my main HNZ character and a Metamorphmagus, who grew up in South East England before moving to Hogwarts. When she graduates she wants to be an Auror, and during the fourth year she is focusing on that a bit more. She is incredibly friendly and outgoing, and has come to find a group of close friends she can rely on, but I'm looking for her to help out some of the younger students. This could either be with classes (She is currently taking them all..) as well as one off situations through out the day. She's already met a few first and second years, however I think this would help her take her mind off doing so much homework!
Additional Titles: Chaser, SDA Member, WPC Member

Isaac Kain
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
6MUC0GB.gif
Df6AG4a.gif

Needs: Friends (Male & Female)
DHQEbXO.jpg
Next up is Isaac. He's been very withdrawn since joining the school, and finds it difficult to make friends as he instantly feels as though he's being judged and will usually respond sarcastically. As a result, up until now the only person he's spoken to properly is his current girlfriend Sophie Wilson. He usually loves to just get lost in theatre, but his family have always pushed him into doing a job with the ministry which he's always known he would dislike. His sister is Lillith Kain (Dervish & Bange's shopkeeper) has convinced him to do instead what he enjoys, and this year is he thinking about a career he would be satisfied with instead of focusing on his parents wishes. I am looking for people for Isaac to talk to so that he can branch out a little, and find out more about what he's been missing out on over the years as he's been hiding away from his problems, although he is thinking he may become a healer once he graduates.
Additional Titles: Beater, Hospital Wing Assistant
Leda Layton
Slytherin Third Year
XlTT8sw.gif
CDNDfph.gif

Needs: Romantic Interest (Good Luck) Organised!
zwypp2.jpg
Leda is the younger sister of Professor Olive Layton, best friend of Mervyn Strangewayes, and at this point I think it's fair to say she's most well known for taking out James Cade when Monty fainted in the corridor last year. She's grown up more or less being able to get her way, and therefore doesn't take very well to authority. Although she has a strange way of showing it, she definitely believes that what she's doing is the right thing, and that the world is benefiting from her being in it. I've been considering recently that Leda may be asexual, and I am looking for someone (male or female) to see if this would be correct for her. I'm not entirely sure how she will react at the moment, but if there is a plot she could be involved in and realise that this may be the case, that would be good.
Additional Titles: Seeker, SDA Member
Elio Zephyr
Gryffindor First Year
CLqZ5CV.gif
Fqa9BNH.gif

Needs: Everything!
2lbch1v.jpg
<FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">
My youngest and final character is Elio. He's not connected to Aion Zephyr (A Y30 graduate) however, if someone was to call him out on having the same surname it would be an interesting plot. I'm looking for all sorts of friends for him, he's very outgoing and will likely get into trouble if it means he's had fun doing it. His favourite thing to do is climbing, however he frequently forgets his fear of heights which causes him to more often than not, get stuck. He also loves Photography and music, and right now I'm just experimenting with him to see who he clicks with!
Additional Titles: Brotherhood Member, Mr Fancypants.

If you think someone would fit for these guys please let me know!

Thanks
Pheeb

:)

Zara Haines said:
Leils can be like Zephyr.....???? that rings a bell xD
Yassss! He'd be so confused =))

I see you have ^^ topic for Elio, and I might join it depending how it goes, but if you're keen I'd like for Jacob and Elio to meet? They seem to have a lot in common, and I would like to see Jake interact with someone younger.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
I see you have ^^ topic for Elio, and I might join it depending how it goes, but if you're keen I'd like for Jacob and Elio to meet? They seem to have a lot in common, and I would like to see Jake interact with someone younger.
I think that would be great ;D He would appreciate older students that know what they're doing to take inspo from :r He's not got much experience with magic so I think hed also be likely to take a lot of information at face value at the moment...

I can start an RP tomorrow for them, if you'd like. :)

Sure! Thanks :D

Geovanna Volt said:
Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
I think that would be great ;D He would appreciate older students that know what they're doing to take inspo from :r He's not got much experience with magic so I think hed also be likely to take a lot of information at face value at the moment...
So much for him knowing what he's doing. :p Here it is: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30607157/1/

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back