Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Walnut Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hi, guys!! Hope you're all having a great weekend. It's time for another Bi-Weekly Update, so strap in and let's get started!!
Semester Two is Starting!
Yup, semester two is upon us already!! Classes will be starting tomorrow, so third years and above should use the gradebook to enrol in the classes they'd like to take. Professors and students alike, brace yourselves for the lessons rush! :party: Or curl up under a blanket and eat ice-cream. We all cope differently.

Duelling Practice
Is your student a member of the SDA? In that case, they might want to wander down to the dungeons for some duelling practice, hosted by their club leaders, Analei and Willow!

Rose Deliveries and Sign-Ups 🌹
Love is in the air! So is the smell of roses. Sign-ups and submissions for Valentine's flower deliveries close in just under a week! Don't miss out on the fun - head over here to have your character(s) volunteer to deliver roses or send some to their friends and crushes. Especially their crushes. Those are the juiciest to read. :creep: :creep: Thanks Daphne and Steven for hosting the event this year!!

Anonymous Compliments 💘
Anonymous Compliments this year was a huge success, and it's all down to you guys. :wub: All PMs have now been sent out. Thank you so much to everyone who participated, whether you sent in one compliment or twenty! It's amazing to witness the love you all have for each other. If you haven't yet seen the announcement, you can find it here.

Holiday Forums - Closing Soon!
Holiday forums are currently still open, but with semester two on its way, it would be a good idea to wrap up those holiday threads while you still have the chance!!

Ah yes. The poor sap. It is me :teehee:
  • I'm Not Only Here to Dance - Yule Ball was supposed to be a night to remember. Or at least it was supposed to be for two people. Noelle proposed to Willow. The Gryffindor turned it down. The Hufflepuff was still hopeful for another chance, leaving the ring with the girl. Was there a chance for the two lovers? Other threads in this plotline: Melody in Minor & Was it Wrong?
  • The Butterflies in My Stomach Have Turned Into Something Else - Newly married Holyhead Harpies Keeper, Danielle Gates, have good news for Damien Gates. The pregnancy reveal and new dad's reaction were too cute!
  • Stuck Between a Rock and a Hard Conversation - What's harder than a rock? A hard conversation. Especially when a green-haired Gryffindor had to break up with her Hufflepuff boyfriend. Get your tissues ready.
  • A Night to Remember - Dating since their third year and with only one argument under their belt, the Puff decided to pop the question. Will our Ravenclaw co-captain say yes? Read on to find out.
  • Backwards to One - Blake's actions at the yule ball broke two hearts at once. Tyler feels betrayed by his best friend, and Alice got her heart broken and is very hurt. Lots of drama to go around!
  • Grandparent Advice - Sofia and Monty meet up for brunch to talk about being grandparents.
  • Taking Things In - Augustus is staring at Juniper, and she decides to throw a chess piece at him in the common room.
  • Can a House Elf Get a Trophy - Two house elves clean the Trophy Room and chat as one plots to steal the trophies within.
  • 2050 NYE Party - Geo and Austin have held a New Years Eve party to welcome in 2051. Joined by many old friends, both as former school mates and work mates. Is it time for Geo and Austin's relationship to be taken to the next level?
Guys, please do this again next fortnight when someone else is posting. Please. Please.

• Rose deliveries! :party:
  • Valentine's dance! :woot:
  • Quidditch! :frantics:

Noo, don't go! :( I mean, this is the end of the update, so I guess it's time to say goodbye. Thank you as always for reading to the end! If you have any comments/questions/concerns, feel free to post them below ^_^
~Clairey :claire:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

I think we're all saving our highlights for when it's your turn again, Claire :teehee:

Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the updates! :D very interesting plots that I’m so excited to read!

:D

Thanks for the update, Claire! Still can't believe it's already S2 @_@

I am also in favour of sending in all the highlights, it's nice seeing what's going on in one place 👀

Glad I logged in today to see classes are coming back tomorrow! Looking forward to it. Thanks for the update.

Thanks for the update, Claire!!
I must say sorry too for I am responsible for four of nine highlights there. :r

Guys, please do this again next fortnight when someone else is posting. Please. Please.
Don't worry, I have more to highlight. :teehee:

Thanks for the update claire!

Yay! a Pendleton Update! I've been starting RP's so hopefully will have some juicy ones to highlight! Thanks for the update Claire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back