Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 and a half inches willow with unicorn hair
Hi guys!! We're wrapping up another IC scholastic year, so let's get into it shall we?

Graduation!
Graduation is up and running! You can check out all aspects of the ceremony here, and send love and good wishes to all those laving Hogwarts in 2050! Remember, however, only Hogwarts staff, prefects, invited guests and the graduates themselves are able to post in this forum.

Hogwarts Monthly!
A new issue of Hogwarts Monthly is now out! Take a look here! A huge thank you to everyone involved in the publication, and well done!

Quidditch
As you know, our championship winners this year are Slytherin! Congratulations! They have since gone on to play against Beauxbatons, and also won, so Slytherin are really raking in the wins. In second place in the Hogwarts championship, we have Gryffindor, and third, Hufflepuff, (Don't worry fellow 'claws, we'll get 'em next year.) Congratulations to everyone involved, and you can check out the final stats here

Shopkeepers!
This is your last chance to apply for the opportunity to run Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour! You can apply here, but make sure to get those applications as soon as possible, because they'll be closing soon!

EXAMS!
Exams are coming up soon, so be prepared, and especially for all OWL and NEWT students; best of luck!

Applications
Applications are now officially closed, while the admin gear up for (my personal favourite event of the year,) sorting! Please have patience at this time, our admins work extremely hard, and while you can still submit applications, they will not be processed until apps re-open.

Hallows-End
Spook season is over, and I'm not okay about it, but it's FINE! A big shout out to our pumpkin carving contest winner, Jesse! And thank you to everyone who entered and voted, and to everyone who took part in our spooky story session!

• End of Year Feast
  • CHRISTMAS
  • Holiday Roleplays!

Well, that's it folks! Hope you're all hale and hearty, and thankful that you've made it this far in reading. If you have any comments, questions, abstract musings you'd like to share, please reply below

~Maia :maia:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update Maia! Can't believe this year is ending already ;_;

Thanks for the update! It's crazy how fast the year's gone @_@
But I'm so excited for sorting aaaa

Thanks for posting, Maia!

Umm. :unsure:

Congrats Slytherin!
Thanks for the update, Maia. ^^
Bring on the third year streak 🐍🐍🐍

I can’t believe how fast this year has gone, and now one of my main babies are graduating :cry:

Thanks for the update!!

Accio y34 is now live and available for everyone to look at! You can find it here: https://hogwarts.nz/threads/accio-yearbook-2049-2050.94399/

A huge thanks and a massive round of applause to the whole team for their hard work over the whole year to get this to you. Join me in thanking all of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back