Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Hi there! This BWU comes courtesy of two of us this time! Life's been a little hectic for a lot of the site staff so Claire and I worked on this one together. Hope you enjoy!
Almost to the end!
Guess what everyone?! We're heading into week 6 this week. What does this mean for you?

If you're a professor, all of your lessons should be posted by Sunday! You should also begin working on your grading so you don't have so much to do at the very end and can avoid a PM ;)

If you're a Gryffindor student, get those easy points with week 6 make up lessons. Start working on making up lessons! Everyone else...nothing to see here. :p

We also ask for OWL and NEWT professors to consider posting their exams a few days ahead of regular exams to give students the opportunity to fully complete as many exams as they can.

Club events
Are you a member of the SDA, Brotherhood, Heta Omega, or Wild Patch Club? All four clubs are currently hosting events for their loyal members! Kauri is treating members of the Brotherhood to a trivia night, Heta Omega are having a slumber party, and the SDA and Wild Patch have come together to plant a Wiggentree on the Hogwarts grounds. Don't miss out on the fun; be sure to check them out!
There's also the duelling competition that's going strong but coming to an end very soon!

Mmmmm, ice cream! 🍦🍧🍨

A fantastic opportunity has come up to manage Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour! Yup, the parlour is looking for a keen, innovative new owner to take over. Owning a shop is a commitment, but it's also a ton of fun, so if you have a suitable character and some ideas about how to boost customer activity, then click here to read more and apply!

Character spotlight!
As we do most months of the year, we have a character to spotlight.
This month is Jessica's Slytherin, Sapphire Michaels. We hope you'll take a minute to check out her questionnaire and offer her some congratulations. And, if you have a question or two or three, do ask!

👻Halloween fun! 👻
Spooky season might be over, but who says the fun has to stop now? A new Halloween-themed 'add to the story' game has emerged – why not head over there and join in? :party:

Or if that's not your style, why not try your hand at some 🎃pumpkin carving 🎃, or our version of it anyway. :p Check out this post to join! And get your entry in soon as we'll head to voting in just a few days.

⚠️Warning: Apps closing soon
It's that time of year for admin to begin prepping for (gasp) sorting! So that means that most major apps will be closing. Standard group changes, name changes, and professor apps (if there are any) will still be accepted and processed. If you have an app you've been holding off on, now is the time to submit it. Apps will not re-open again for some time. You've been warned. :r

Things to look forward to!
  • The holiday theme! ☃️:elf:
  • Sorting! 🧙
  • Shopping roleplays! 🛍️
  • Pumpkining a winner in the carving contest! 🎃
  • Gryffindor winning the house cup! 🏆
  • Quidditch! 🏏

Thanks for reading! I had a lot of fun adding emojis xD
Any questions, concerns, or positive feedback :p , please leave below.

Csquared :cyndi: :claire:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update :party:

Thanks for the update! I actually really loved the emojis xD

Thanks for the update.. I'd accuse certain staff members of a slight house bias but I'm lowkey cheering for Gryff this year too now... :r

Thanks for the update guys! oh no i have to stop pretending lessons don't exist and catch up on everything i missed while i was sick @_@

Thanks for the update, also look at me one who always misses the news seeing it the day it's been posted.

I'm not ready for sorting. I have an idea on a student, I mean like five ideas for five students but limited myself here and I'm just not ready to sort yet :0 slow the clock down :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back