Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Surprise surprise, Donna is bringing you the BWU, late as per usual! But no matter, we are here now, so let's kick back and see what's been happening and what's in store for us!
Debate!
The Education Debate for the new Minister of Magic has wrapped up but there's still one more to come! The Education debate can be read Here, and you can still reply your character's responses in the Spectators thread as well! You're encouraged to reach out to candidates for roleplays, and/or start roleplays of your own listening to the debate!
Remember, your (in)activity helps us to know where to focus our attention.

Brighstone Ending
Brightstone will have either ended by now, or will be ending very soon! But never fear, the holidays are coming up soon becauseeee~
WEEK 6!
We're into Week 6 already!!! It feels like we've just had sorting, but heck a lot has happened since then! With exams and holidays just around the corner, Professors please make sure that you are up to date with your lessons and grading - remember to let us know if you can't, and please don't leave the grading until the last minute :wub:
Duelling!
Speaking of Professors, did you know that they are already onto their Second round for the Staff Duels?! It's quite cool to see the staff of Hogwarts working their magic (see what I did there), and if you want your students to watch, there is a spectators topic too! It's all here in The Duelling Chamber!
Quidditch!
The most recent games have been won, but never fear, there are more to come! It's exciting to see the practices happening as well, so keep it up team, and lets go Hufflepuff! :emzies: :woot:
Costume Winners!
Halloween is always a fun time, and I for one, love seeing all the costumes that people find. We have our winners, the prizes have been given out, so please join me in congratulating them!

Best Overall: Eleanor Pratt as Professor Kennedy Pratt
Best Magically Enhanced: Xena Dragonslayer as a Butterfly Queen
Most Scary: Analei Louw as a Monster
Best Group/Couple: Leda Layton as a Chainsaw Wielding Lunatic with Mervyn Strangewayes as Leda's Victim
Most Ridiculous: Gideon Zelinsky as Lady Helena the Brave
Most Traditional Halloween: Simon Vanity as Spiderman

Economy Debate!
Speaking of the debate, we're looking for someone to moderate the economy debate! Think you got what it takes? It's only open for shopkeepers to apply, but if your shopkeeper is keen as a bean, send your answers to these questions to Professor Cyndi Kingsley!

Name:
Shop:
Why should they/their character be chosen to moderate the debate?
Will you be able to be available for the entirety of the debate which will last from approximately July 24- August 3 (this is a shorter debate so activity will be super important)?​
<i>
</i>
Shopkeepers
On that note (of shopkeepers), if you have a Shopkeeper, please check your accounts (which you should always be doing anyway ;) :p )
Accio!
If you haven't done it yet, now (or soon) is a good time to pop in your character's photos for Accio!. The team on Accio always do such a good job, and it's always quite exciting to see your character's face in the Yearbook.
Wizengamot
Last, but certainly not least, congratulations to the two new faces that have joined New Zealand's Wizengamot! Join me in congratulating Briar Rowan- Cullen and Nyssa Goldwyn!​
Guys, I'm super sad, no Plot Highlights :(

Remember, you don't just have to highlight your own plot (though you can!!) If you see an awesome Topic, or you really enjoy yours and think others should too OR there's something DraMAtIc happening, then make sure you click this cool fancy button and highlight away!
[ul][li]Wheelbarrow race what!?</LI>
[li]More Quidditch!
[li]Exams???
[li]Holidays yasss
<LI>[li]Debates debates debates!
[/li][/ul]And that's it! Thanks for sticking around and reading the Bi-Weekly - but sometimes later - Update!
As usual, feel free to leave comments, questions, love, pictures of ducks down below ^_^

Donna :donna:
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

November Albertson said:
I should highlight some that have been catching me eye recently!
Do iiiiiit

Oh my goodness it's week 6 already! :o I have soooo much catching up to do with lessons xD

Thanks for the update :wub:

Thanks for posting, Donna!

So many fun things going on!! ^_^

Congrats to the costume contest winners :party:

Thanks for the update Donna :hug:

Thanks for posting! Congrats to the costume winners!!

I definitely have to remember to highlight stuff :o

If you're interested in the opportunity to moderate the next debate, there are only a few days left to PM me for that!
And only a few more days to submit economy questions to the ballot box account!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back