Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Hello everyone & Happy Monday..or Tuesday? Times zone... :tut: Anywho, time for another Bi-Weekly Update so without further ado, enjoy!

School is in Session!
Where did the holidays go? But, yes, you read right! School is back in session and we've just started Week 2 - so don't worry, the holidays won't be long til they come round again.

With the start of the year here why not join our Start of Year Feast here and while you're there, go check out our Club Fair here also. Go on, you know you want to.

Shopkeepers!
On the note of school in session, shopkeepers, please make sure you process any remaining students RPs so they can get their supplies for the school year.

Sorting Closed!
With school in session, Sorting has officially ended. I hope you are all having fun with your new characters and can't wait to see what the wee firsties get up to.

Unfortunately we don't have an awesome Nick pie chart this year so you;ll have to do with one that I have done myself:

Y30%20Sorting%20Numbers.png

We also had 4 transfer applications this year with 2 successful students enrolling in Hogwarts New Zealand

Professors!
A few things for you awesome guys. First of all, welcome to our new Professors: Professor Jack Kaster (CoMC - Lower Years) & Professor Grace Holland (Flying). Thank you for taking up these roles and good luck - more importantly, have fun ;)

With that being said, can all Professors please be sure to roleplay in the Meeting here - attendance in mandatory.

And finally, Head of Houses - Please note that House Meetings, each semester, are mandatory so thank you if you have posted and if you haven't please be sure to get on that.

MoM Debates!
So the first of our debates is over - really gripping stuff. The next debate will be on Education so if you have any questions you would like the candidates to answer please PM them to the BallotBox. And, don't forget, this is a very exciting time for the Wizarding Community in New Zealand so any and all outside/reaction RPs are welcome - have fun with it.

Professor Meeting!
Sorry guys, one more thing - don't forget you've got an OOC meeting with mandatory attendance. Thanks to those who have already done so.

Birthday Celebrations!
Birthday celebrations are still in full swing. There are still some activities and topics that you can take part in, so don't think you've missed your opportunity just yet, head on over here and have fun.

Shopkeeper Application!
Ever considered running one of HNZ's shops? Well now if your chance, we've got an application open for Gladrags. If this sounds like something you could do, apply here.

One Less Purple!
As you may have noticed, Lovi has decided that taking a break from GMing would be best for her at this time. As ever, real life comes first and we support Lovi in her decision to step down for her now and wish her luck with her current RL endeavours and enjoy yourself on the site.​
[ul][li]Your Happy Ending's Up To You
Matt and Kyle's plan to tell their daughters their happy news goes awry when tensions boiling beneath October's surface for years finally erupt. Kyle faces uncomfortable truths about his parenting style, and October finally breaks free of the pressures holding her down.

Other RPs in this Plot:
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30473732/1/ - Disappointment
http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30584808/1/ - Pride[/li][/ul]
[ul][li]Superlative Awards</LI>
[li]Candidate debate 2
[li]Halloween
[li]Quidditch Starting
<LI>[li]Brightstone Weekend
[/li][/ul]And that's it folks. Thanks for tuning in for another BWU and if you have any questions, comments or concerns post them below. Until next time, bye for now!

- Pattycakes
(On behalf of the HNZ Site Staff)

Thanks for the update Pat! It's always very interesting to see how the houses are divided after sorting. I keep forgetting to highlight plots though xD

Thanks for the update Pat! And welcome to the new staff and students :D I love seeing the split of students sorted into each house. GO GRYFFINDOR (She says, logged into her Hufflepuff)

Also, thanks Lovi for your help on the board :wub:

Geovanna Volt said:
GO GRYFFINDOR (She says, logged into her Hufflepuff)

I'm sorry we can no longer be friends.

Guinevere Lavish said:
Geovanna Volt said:
GO GRYFFINDOR (She says, logged into her Hufflepuff)

I'm sorry we can no longer be friends.
This is why :r

Thanksss for the update, Pat!! Congratulations/welcome to the new professors ^_^ and thank you Lovi for all your hard work as a GM!! :hug: Best of luck with everything going on IRL!

Thanks for the update! Wishing Lovi the best :wub:

On the subject of house meetings, Ravenclaws should post in theirs if they haven't already ;)

Thanks for posting this, Pat!

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back