Lidiya Kozlova

Lukyan's Spawn 🖤 Veela Blooded ✨ Morbid Curiosity
OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Liddy walked up the staircase, using her wand to levitate the basket of roses ahead of her. It was becoming quite tiring delivering these roses, there was no chance next year she'd be volunteering her time for this when she could be clipping them from the garden or paint them black to make them more desirable to her. Liddy reached the fourth floor and sent the basket flying over a few students walking by. Liddy let the basket dropped near a wall opposite from her. Liddy waited around until the person she was looking for came out of the portal entrance of the Hufflepuff's common room. "April Ward?"

April was heading out of the common room after seeing Norton wasn't inside. She headed out in order to look for Kauri instead, when she heard her name be called. She turned to see a young girl, then waved at her. "That's me!"

"Great," Liddy gave an effort to respond and picked a rose out of the ones she had left. "Here a rose for you and...," Liddy handed over the rose then went in search for the note. It was the sister note, Liddy remembered reading it and came across it quickly from the small pile of personal notes. "...a note, happy v-blood day."

Dear April

Thank you for being my friend and my sister, for always having my back, and for all of your kindness and understanding.

Love, October.

April took the rose from the younger girl and the note as well. She was a bit strange, but April didn't pay her much attention. She looked at the note eagerly, and grinned. it was so sweet of October to send her a rose! Not too long ago they hadn't been getting along at all. It felt nice to have a sister. She looked back at the girl as she said something confusing. "Blood day? Huh?" She asked, wondering what on earth she was talking about.

Liddy nodded, "Yes, Valentine's color scheme is red and hearts, like a beating one or a bloody one. In some countries they eat animal hearts as a source of protein. Insane, right?" Liddy went on a random drawl, jabbering almost like she found the girl's questioning to attract such a response out of her. Liddy said it anyways, whether she listen or not. "You have a sister name October and yours is April? That's nice."

"Ew." Was all April said in response to the girl's weird statement. She decided she wanted to get out of this conversation, but was pulled back in when the girl mentioned her sister's name. "She's my step sister, but... it's rude to read the notes, you know!" She said, indignant. "I should report you." She decided to ignore that she had done the same thing the one time she had delivered roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back