Open Beauxbatons vs Ilvermorny Stands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aramis tried to play things cool most of the time, but he did enjoy a good Quidditch game, especially when people he knew might be playing. And especially when their school was the international champion right now. He hoped Beauxbatons would continue that streak this year as well, piling into the stands with his little blue pennant and craning his neck to see if he could spot Hugo on the pitch yet.

Gemma donned her favorite pair of sunglasses and jacket before making her way up to the stands. Her mother hated these glasses and always nagged that they were too big and covered up half her face. She was obviously exaggerating, and Gemma knew they looked good. The perfect accessory for sport spectating. And now that Hugo was on the team she finally had reason to go to the games. It took her a moment and she spotted a boy she had seen Hugo hanging out with and she figured now would be a good time to introduce herself. “Hi! I’m Gemma.” she greeted and pushed her glasses to the top of her head to get a better look at him. “Is anyone sitting there?” she asked, before sitting down, not really waiting for an answer.

Aramis looked over when someone joined him, vaguely recognizing the girl as one of Hugo's friends. "Oh yeah, you're one of Hugo's friends, sure. I'm Aramis," He said with a nod to the space next to him. "Over/under on Hugo getting to play today?" He said, eying the American's beaters dubiously as the game started. Beauxbatons managed to grab possession early and Aramis waved his school pennant in support.

Daithi wanted to come along to this first real match and was so excited for it. He made his way to the stands and found a good spot to sit in. Though he was definitely intending to support Beauxbatons he would cheer loudly for the american team too, it couldn't be easy to travel all this way and lack that home crowd in the game. He cheered loudly as the quaffle was thrown up and the beauxbatons chasers shot off for the ball. This was so exciting!

Gemma sat up straight and looked out at the pitch, ready for the game to start. “I am.” she said proudly and dropped her glasses back on her face. She considered his question as she spotted Hugo sitting on the sidelines and frowned. “Hmm...I guess it just depends on how good the other teams' beaters are.” she said with a playful tilt of her head. Gemma’s head snapped around as the game began and she got caught up in the excitement and started to cheer. She couldn’t help but wince as the American seeker got knocked out of the game. “That’s probably good for us, yeah?” she asked Aramis in a hushed and questioning tone.

Aramis shrugged and nodded at Gemma's assessment. It seemed bad to want to hope for Hugo getting to play if meant their seeker getting knocked around, and so far Ilvermorny wasn't put up much of a fight. He cheered as Beauxbatons managed to score, and their beaters were on fire too, taking out the American seeker pretty early. "I'd say so. Maybe Hugo can play for the other team if they run out of players," He said, clapping gamely for the poor Ilvermorny seeker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back