Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 9 1/2" Rigid Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
There was one rose left for Signy to deliver and it was a beautiful red rose. She had been looking everywhere for this girl but no one seemed to want to point her in the right direction, until someone from ravenclaw had said they'd seen her come this way. The north tower, she wandered up the steps until she spotted one girl. She didn't know if this was the right person and decided she would keep herself a little neutral and just ask if this girl knew where the person signy needed to find was. "I'm looking for Zoe Tsuji, do you know if she came this way?" Signy asked politely with a friendly expression on her face.​

Zoe loved Valentines day and she loved love, but there was no rest for any good investigator. None of Zoe's stargazing trips in the towers had ever proven fruitful in her search for UFOs, but it had to happen one day. And why not today? There was going to be no time to look when it was properly dark, with the dance to go to, but it couldn't hurt to have a little look now, see what she could find. She had brought her telescope and was on the way up the stairs to see what she could see when an older girl stopped her. Looking back excitedly, Zoe's eyes immediately fell on the girl's roses. Could it be from Stella? "I'm Zoe!" She said, bouncing a little with excitement. "Is one of those for me?"

Signy was surprised but pleased that the girl she asked was actually exactly whom she'd been looking for. At the question, she nodded, "Yes indeed," Signy reached into her basket and pulled out a red rose. She always thought the red ones were oh so beautiful. They were perfect in every single way. The hufflepuff found the note that went along with it and held it out for the girl to take, "This rose plus this note are for you," the teen said with an excited tone, she hoped this would be the sort of rose this girl had wanted or expected to receive.
My dear Zoe,

Doubt that the stars are fire,
Doubt that the sun doth move his aides,
Doubt truth to be a liar,
But never doubt I love thee

Lots of love,
Stella

Zoe's already broad smile widened as she saw the girl pick up a red rose. This had to be from Stella! Bouncing a little on her toes with excitement, Zoe accepted the rose happily. "Thank you!" She beamed, scrambling a little to open the card. It was from Stella indeed, and Zoe beamed at the Shakespeare quote. So like Stella. Heart warm, she smiled as she read it over a few times, excited for the dance tonight.

Certainly the red rose she'd given this younger girl was one the girl wanted. Signy smiled as it became clear that it was something good for her, "Happy Valentines day," and since this was the last rose Signy had to deliver she walked away heading towards where she could return the basket and then move on with her day, get some boring studying done before the dance that night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back