Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eternally Smitten
Wand
Cedar Wood, Hippogriff Feather core, 13 1/2 inches
Onyx had just finished his delivery to Charlotte when he spotted the next person on his list. His sister had been very informative, and it had surprised him the number of Slytherins on his list. He hurried over to the older girl.

"Excuse me, Fleur?" He began, giving her his most charming smile. "I'm Onyx Michaels. When Sapphire told me I was delivering a rose to the Slytherin Prefect she didn't tell me you would be more beautiful than the rose." He held out the yellow flower.

Fleur looked down as a boy, a young one from another house showed up next to her. The comment was nice, though she was used to comments like that from other guys, mostly ones that were more her age but never the guy she was pining for at that moment of course. "Yes, I'm Fleur, thank you," she said addressing the young boy who had stopped her. She held her hand out for the flower, ready to receive it and move on with her day. It was just a yellow flower, wasn't that important and she knew it must be from Evelyn or one of her other close friends.

Onyx laughed lightly. "You must hear that a lot. Not a lot of people take my honesty so well." He pulled the accompyaning note and held it out to her.
Dear Fleur,

Thanks for being my best friend. We have to do something together soon!
I miss you.

Love,

Evelyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back