Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Even though Asaiah absolutely loved being more involved with the roses, he was a bit bummed out that he didn't get to deliver any of them to his friends, or students who were at least familiar looking. All that he knew about the next person who'd receive a rose was that she was in Ravenclaw. Asaiah hoped that he'd recognise the girl

Margo sighed. She hadn't done anywhere near as well in her exams as she'd hoped, though she was hardly surprised. Hanging around Odette all the time made studying hard. The Ravenclaw gathered up the books that were due back at the library and headed off down the tower staircase, taking the longer route that led her down the sixth floor corridor.

He had been approaching every person that was walking through the corridor to ask them if they knew the girl he was looking for. ''Kiddo, hey - Wait up!'' Asaiah exclaimed to get the younger girl's attention ''Do you by any chance know where I can find Margo Ellis?'' he asked, hoping that she did because it seemed almost impossible to find this girl.

Margo started, reeling around to face the boy who seemed to be yelling after her. "Yes," she said. "I mean, I'm Margo. Margo's me." The Ravenclaw blushed, wondering what on earth this boy was doing looking for her. Had Odette gotten her into trouble again? Margo didn't know how she was going to talk her way of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back