Baralyth's Dynamics

Baralyth de Ashula

OOC First Name
Josh
Wand
Epiphany;
Hello all, and welcome to my like corner of the banner making forum! Here you will be able to find the kind of banners I make. I can attempt all kinds of things, and I will always try my best, but what I'm good at is creating banners that have linked words in them. I created these banners almost from scratch, and I hope you enjoy them. I have my first year banner, and what is to be my fifth year banner below. In them I have put a random link to music on youtube on my 'theme' buttons to give you an example of how it works. Below them I will show you my personal application form, and when you request it, send me a PM to your request thread! Thank you.

:D
1TM.png
1BIO.png

1UM.png

1CD-1.png
1REL-1.png
1LMR.png

1L.png
SigPROF.png

SigMID1.png

SigWAND1.png
SigREL1.png

SigCD.png
SigBIO.png

Template!
Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Face Claim:[/b]
[b]Font:[/b] (Either give me a link to one off dafont.com or describe to me the kind of font you'd like and see what I choose!)
[b]Theme:[/b] (Here you tell me what colors you'd like it themed around, or how bright or dark you'd like it to be.)
[b]Buttons:[/b] (Say what links you'd like on your banner, and where you'd like them to be placed on it, and how[Inside banner, going outside the edge?])
[b]Links for Buttons:[/b] (If you'd like the links preset into your banner code.)
[b]Lyrics:[/b] (As this seems to be popular I will also put lyrics on it as well if you wish it. Put them here line by line.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back