Not open for further replies.

Elias Styx

OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Elias has been looking forward to the Yule ball all semester, he had know early on he would be going with Elena and was looking forward to spending time with his friend, they always had fun together at the ball. The Ravenclaw stood in front of the mirror in his dorm and made sure his suit was nicely lined up, he had wanted something a little different to a standard black suit this year and hoped his date would approve. Once he was happy with his outfit Elias made his way down to the common room where Elena was meeting him. "Elena, a knockout as usual," He smirked at her. "Shall we head down?" Elias suggested as the two began to make their way down from Ravenclaw tower to the Great hall. As it was every year the hall was beautifully decorated in its wintry theme, a stark contrast to the warmer climate outside the castle walls. "I think last year was better," Elias commented to his date.

Elena Cardosi wore something only fit for a Cardosi. It was classy, with the bottom going to her knees, and her heels were classy but not too uncomfortable. She smiled as she saw Elias, noticing how handsome he looked. It was something she had not noticed before. "Very nice yourself, perfect for a Styx." Elena descended the stairs with her date, though she still was unsure if this was a romantic one, or a friendly one. Elena was not going to ask that though and make things awkward. "Last year, I wasn't here to witness the tragedy I assume that we will endure tonight." Elena hooked her arm with Elias' and glanced up at him. "I did not dare attend the one at Hogwarts Scotland. It is much more fun to judge others when you have someone of your own status with you."

Elias was glad to Elena back at school with him, she had been a notable absence during the previous year especially during the Yule ball. "Last year was boring, it wasn't the same without you so I'm glad you're back," She smiled as she looped her arm with him. "No, I'd hate to imagine you at something like this with someone...inferior," Truth be told Elias hated the idea of Elena being at a ball with anyone but him, but he left that part out, she was just back in his life and he didn't want to ruin that.

"Of course not. A proud Cardosi like myself makes the school all more appealing," Elena said, with her voice full of pride for her family. Elena led the Styx into the Great Hall, so that the two may judge others. So far, the couples were still showing so much PDA, Elena could still sneer at it. "As if I would ever allow that," scoffed Elena with her nose stuck up a little in the air. Elena shook her head at the couples, before she sighed, "Everyone here is wallowing in the idea of how beautiful they might look, but in reality, they just look pathetic."

Elias laughed as they looked around the halls at the couples many of whom were locked in gross displays of public affection. "Most of them are just doing it to try and draw attention to themselves, now that is pathetic," He scoffed. "No one here is as beautiful as they think, besides they all pale in comparison to you," Elias didn't look at Elena as he made the comment, he didn't need to he'd already memorised her appearance that night, truth be told he wasn't completely sure what he meant by his words, he just knew they were true.

Elena covered her mouth with her hand as she giggled, because she knew that it was true. She listened to Elias and nodded, "I definitely agree. They all pale in comparison to-" Then she stopped suddenly. Wait, did she hear that right? Elena turned to look at Elias, and see if he meant it. He did not say 'to them' or 'to us'. Just to her. Elena was in shock, but she attempted not to show it - though her face was betraying her heavily. "Wait, what do you mean by that?" Elena wondered... Did Elias like her? Or was she assuming too much?

Elias didn't think much of it when Elena stopped mid sentence, he thought perhaps she'd seen something particularly funny or hideous that needed a moment to process before she pointed it out to him. Elena flat out asking what he had meant by his comment forced the Ravenclaw to consider his own meaning, he had meant it, in his eyes Elena Cardosi was the most beautiful person in the hall, but why did such a statement surprise her? "What do you mean? I meant what I said, you're the most beautiful woman in this room, in any room for that matter,"

Elias said that it was what he knew. And not just this room, but any room. Elena would have to speak her mind, something she was often not afraid of anyway, but word it so that it was not embarrassing. "I meant that... Something like that isn't what best friends say to each other." Elena thought that was the best way she could word anything right now. Elena snickered softly, "That's what couples say to each other when they want something. Buttering them up."

Elias shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe you're right," He said casually as he continued to look around the room. "If thinking that, and saying that is a couple thing then may we should be a couple, so I can say it more," Elias had been thinking about Elena more and more since she came back to HNZ, about what she meant to him, how they were together, they fact she'd only got hotter during her year off hadn't exactly hurt things either. "If you'd be up for that, of course,"

Elena could not believe what she was hearing. Elias wanted to be in a relationship with her? Well, the bloodline was perfect. He was a Zhefarovich. She was a Cardosi. It was a match made in heaven for their fathers. Elena stared ahead at the couples dancing, and nodded, "Perhaps. We are both pure. Our lines are strong, formidable." Elena smiled and sighed. "It might be in our best interests to unite." Elena reached out and took his hand into hers. Yes, this seemed right. Her cheeks turned pink. Was this why their parents had them play together growing up? It had to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back