Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jenna
Wand
14" Light Willow Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Another year had come. Another night of dancing. Just like last year, the Slytherin would be taking his girlfriend to Yule Ball. Baron ran a hand through his hair to smooth it perfectly. Satisfied with his look, he grabbed the small box before making his way downstairs to the common room to wait for @Jenna Toubia. He planned to give it to her so that she could wear it to the ball. It matched the first gift that he gave her before. What made the new one special was the colors and the design. Standing at the foot of the stairs, the skating prince waited for his princess.

Tia was really spoiling Jenna with this beautiful gown she sent to wear for the Yule Ball. It's nothing like she has worn before, well, maybe except the red dress last year. Though, what made this one different from last year is that it was silver and glamorous. Jenna loved silver and glamorous on her. She would question the witch's means to getting this dress, but it was a thought she wouldn't bother with at the moment. Jenna fixed her hair nicely and applied makeup that went with her look for the evening. Jenna wore her silver bracelet combine with a silver necklace completing her outfit all together. Satisfy, the Slytherin met with her date. "Hola, buenas noches chulo," Jenna smirks as she climbs down the stairs to meet Baron. "Ready to go?"

Baron whistled, not in a mean way though, the moment he saw Jenna came down the stairs. "My date is smokingly gorgeous tonight.", he grinned. The moment she met him at the foot of the stairs, he spun her around before dipping her down and kissed her on the lips. "I am ready. The moment you graced me with your presence." He pretended to observe her appearance. "But you are not quite ready yet, mi querida."

Last edited:
Jenna gave him a playful wink and let out a squeal of delight when he spun and dip her on the spot. Jenna returns the kiss, a gentle yet firm kiss. "Good, because I'm ready to dance. Ready to show this school who's the best couple around here," Jenna mused. She quirks her brow, not sure what he meant by saying she wasn't ready. "Que? What are you talking about, Baron? I'm ready, you even said so," Jenna snaps with a frown. "Am I missing something?"

Baron smirked when he got the reaction he aimed for. "Let's see.", he slowly turned her around with one hand while the other took the box from his pocket. "You are all in silver but I am pretty sure this would make it even better." He opened the box to show Jenna what was inside. "A promise ring. From me to you. I hope you like it." His voice became gentle and serious. Jenna had this effect on him, he did not even know why. He was used to all the attention of his female admirers but with the girl, it was on a whole different level.

Last edited:
Jenna turned around slowly then saw the box Baron was holding. She gasps, both hands covered her mouth quickly. "Baron, que bonita," the Slytherin commented on the beautiful ring. "I love it. What's a promise ring?" Jenna asked despite her fingers were already stretch out to accept the ring. It was no coincidence she ended up in Slytherin, she truly love anything silver. It was destiny that she ended up in a house with the colors she favored. "Chulo, you know me so well," Jenna jumped into his arms, embracing him with a passionate kiss.

Baron chuckled at Jenna's reaction. The girl really loved her silver and he was glad he had the savings to indulge her every now and then. He slid the ring onto her finger and kissed her passionately. "A promise, cariña.", he replied as he slowly led the way outside of the common room. "That until you chuck that ring back at me, I'll be with you," he added with a smirk.

Last edited:
Jenna giggles and then smiles over at her boyfriend. "Okay, good. Let's hope that I never have to do that, chulo," Jenna clung to his side, heels echoing behind them. They travel through the common room threshold, out into the dungeons. "Tu sabes, you're nothing like your brother. You're both are different. I think he makes that Amaya girl cry, like I don't know. She always crying but I never ask what's wrong. You think it has anything to do with Kace? I bet it does. I think I got the better twin, between you and him."

Last edited:
Baron chuckled at Jenna's response. He tightened his hold on her arm as they slowly traversed the way to the great hall. "Maybe because I grew up facing this kind of situation? Not exactly the same but having to face reporters made me tough up and learned what to say.", he became thoughtful. "Kace was like the emotional half, I guess. And el es mi hermano menor. I have to be strong for him.", he added wistfully. He never thought he would be like this as a brother. "Don't worry about a thing, mi linda.", he tapped her nose as they finally reached the hall. "Baila conmigo, cariña.", he announced in her ear before giving her a kiss on the cheek and began taking her in his arms as he smoothly glided to the dance floor.

Jenna listens, giving her date her undivided attention. "So, is true then? You really do skate? Pero, how come your parents split? Why didn't they tell you that you were twins? La verdas, this is like the soap operas in Spanish that muggle watch. So scandalous," Jenna mused. Like the soaps Tia would watch or listen to on the radio because they weren't electronic savvy. Tia preferred the radio anyways, she can take it anywhere she goes. "It's about time, chulo! Let's go!" Jenna follows his lead, flaunting the new ring Baron gifted her. Jenna smirks, kissing his handsome jawline before tracing the ring finger caressing the side of his face.

Last edited:
Baron nodded. "Por supuesto que sí. We met at the rink, remember? And you saw the crowd.", tapping her nose once more. When he was asked about his parents, he shrugged. "I am taking a bet on career choices. And from my mum told me, we were like a part of a deal. Take one half of the set and hoped they would never cross paths again." He smirked, squeezing Jenna's hand. "Too bad, we met after twelve years."
Baron really enjoyed his evening, twirling Jenna on the dance floor. His girl clearly enjoyed his gift, flaunting it for the people to see. Shivers ran up his spine at her kiss. Cupping her cheek, the Slytherin kissed her lips fully. "That's a proper kiss, bonita.", he smirked.

Jenna nodded, "That's true. I thought you were trying to impress me with your guapo moves. You must've been training like that since you were a baby," Jenna pointed out, grinning over his small gesture of affection. The girl could never get enough of it. "Chulo, that's a little strange. Like, Joshua is my brother. As dorky as he is, I couldn't see my life without him. I don't know, it's just me," the Slytherin admitted to her boyfriend. "Would you ever do that? If that were you? Split your family apart?"

In between conversations, Jenna was all smiles that evening. She gave all that she can to keep up with the ice skating prince. When their lips lock longer than usual, Jenna flung her arms around Baron. She returns the feverish kiss, parting momentarily to breathe. "Si, I taught you so well," Jenna jokingly mused.

Baron smiled. Despite the feisty vibe his girlfriend was showing, she was still the affectionate person he came to know as well as a loving sister to her brother. When asked about what he would do if it happened again. "Claro que no, mi amor. If I were dad and it came to that, I'd rather endure the hardships, try to fix whatever needs to be fixed. Splitting the family was never an answer for me." he explained smoothly. He had already thought about this many times. Too bad, they were still babies to have any say on it.
Baron's laughter could be heard by the nearby dancing couples. With a smirk, he replied, "I think it's the other way around, mi linda." He leaned in for another kiss, making it longer than the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back