Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Unyielding Wenge Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Agnes had left her first lesson of the year as quickly as she possibly could, not wanting to get caught in a talk with her Head of House most of all. It was one thing to play off her emotions because her best friend had died, but talking about Elsie at all wasn't the easiest thing to do and it was likely to just make things even worse. Agnes had known that coming back to school without Elsie would be difficult, but she'd never expected it to be this hard. Everything around her would remind her of her girlfriend, not just things things they had done but they things they wanted to do too. Now they wouldn't get the chance to make any more memories at all, and the Slytherin was left on her own to pick up the piece of the past.
The fifth year had swept down the corridor, stopping only when she got to the window at the end, where she could look out across the field and attempt to pull herself together. It was embarrassing, being caught out like that, in front of everyone she had a class with. Who knew what everyone was thinking. The last thing she needed was for any of her family members to find out how much she was struggling. No, she had to pull herself together otherwise there was no way she was going to be able to get through one of the most important years of her education. She had her exams this year, and she still wanted to continue training in the hospital wing; something that she knew Elsie would have been proud of her for pursuing. Swiping at her cheeks before anyone else managed to catch her crying, she hoped that her next Defence of the Dark Arts lesson wouldn't be so bad. Agnes knew she was exhausted, but every time she closed her eyes she just saw Elsie.

Tyler had followed Agnes the moment the lesson had ended, only pausing to grab a few of her things. He had no idea what was going on with her, but if she behaved like that in Professor Styx' class she was definitely endangering her prefect's badge. Not that he cared. He spotted her after a while, and sighed as he carried his bag and her things over to her. He frowned, tapping her on the cheek. "What's going on?" He asked her, putting down her parchment on the windowsill. "You're lucky Styx didn't stop you and- wait, are you... crying?" He added, his frown deepening. "What's going on?" He repeated, his voice more demanding now.

Agnes glanced over her shoulder to realise Tyler had caught up with her, watching as he put something down in front of them. She hadn't even realised she left anything behind, and while she couldn't really care in that moment, she guessed it would help her later. "No," she said, almost angrily, although the fact her face was blotchy and she was still trying to clear her face made it an obvious lie. Tyler was staring straight at her and as much as she hoped her shouting would have gone unnoticed, she had to suppose it was better than he was calling her out and not Professor Styx. "I just.. had to leave. That's all." How was she meant to tell him the truth? Agnes hadn't opened up to anyone that didn't already have some idea of what was going on, although she was finding that the more she stayed at Hogwarts, the more her secrets were being revealed. "Sorry if I startled you." the prefect added sincerely. She'd startled herself so she could only imagine what the others were thinking.

Tyler narrowed his eyes at Agnes, as it was clear she was still hiding her reason for running away. "Had to leave?" He asked her, his voice full of disbelief. "I agree that it wasn't the most riveting lecture I've ever sat through in my life, but that was a bit of an overreaction." He added, hoping that a joke would lighten things up. But even he could hear his tone hadn't been that joking, he sounded annoyed and frustrated, because he was. "You didn't startle me." He added, his voice softening. "Well, I guess a bit. But it's... weird, Agnes. What is going on?" He asked again, not relenting in his questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back