back to the special place.

Pez Rolin

pez walked to the room of requirements to get away from everything. she had been with blake again and he hurt her very bad so she decided she would go to the room of requirements to the place her and peter went and sit around there and look through soem of the books. the door opened for her and she went to her chair and sat down with her blanket but before she sat down she went and took the pillow peter used because she thought she may take a nap and maybe would help.

Peter wanted to see Pez so he decided to look in the Room of Requirement.
He walked past the wall three times and it opened. He walked in and saw Pez sitting there.
'Hey, that's my pillow' he said and he sat down.

'I came to see you, are you ok? Keep the pillow.' he said and he threw it at her.

'Ok.' he said as he got the pillow off the ground.
'Yeah, I like spending time with you.' he said and settled himself down in his favourite chair and put his blanket on.

'Not yet, but i think the test to be an auror is in February or something.'

'Cool.' he said and stared into the fire.

'Yeah, Im fine.' he said and looked at her.
'Why wouldn't I be?'

'No im fine, so... what's been happening?' he asked, hastily changing the subject.

'What happened with you and Blake, I thought you were going out or something' he said in a calm tone.

'Ok then, I just wondered coz i saw you two together so...' he ended with mumbling.

'Just on the grounds and stuff, It's ok, its none of my buisness' he said, feeling he went too far.

'No, I just saw you talking to each other, and in those grounds you're voice carries but I didn't hear anything, I was just walking into the castle.' he said

'Well, are you ok now?' he said, he only wanted to know if she was all ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back