OOC First Name
Alexis
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Sturdy Acacia Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
So as it turns out I just can't quit HNZ so I'm back. Woot!

My life is pretty busy for the most part so I'll be keeping things lowkey but this is mostly a way so I cut back on my Netflix watching which has definitely gotten out of hand when I'm not working.

For those that might be curious here is just a quick life update from me: I'm back in Canada for the foreseeable future because I have a dog and an apartment. I work at a big box store and in January I'll be doing some management training through my company to hopefully become a manager. My health is still in a pretty fragile state so if we plot patience is going to be necessary because I can't guarantee anything for anyone else or even myself but I'm working towards getting it to be manageable with a big team of doctors. I'm glad to be back. I hope y'all have been well and I look forward to catching up with y'all!

Thanks,
Alexis/Essie

Hey Alexis, welcome back! Take as much time as you need to get back into the swing of things :p

Welcome back Alexis

Yeah welcome back Alexis! Good to see you around. And just do what you can do here and especially like to do! No pressure :hug:

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Great to see you back :hug:

Thanks y'all! Look forward to catching up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back