Espen Manning

OOC First Name
Cian
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual, tbd.
Wand
knotted 9½ inch yew wooden wand, doxy wing core and unyielding
hello everyone, :shifty:

you might not remember me, or know me alltogether but my friend jamie simply advised me to state here my return to the community. personal life got in the way, as a result i pretty much forgot all about my character(s) here.

after some time of pushing and persuasion, jamie, managed to get me back here since there were people interested in interacting with the other half of the manning twins. so here i am and let's hope i am here to stay and start to properly roleplay.

if you'd like to talk to me/plot you can add me on skype, since its easier instead of throwing PMs at each other: kiejunmac446

Hey welcome back!! Jamie is very persuasive :shifty: I hope we get to RP sometime :party:

Hahahahaha omg Cian I'm busted. I'm so glad you are back, I'm really looking forward to new rp's together. I hope you really enjoy the time here as much as I do. :D

Yay welcome back! :woot: :party:

Ayy, welcome back dude! :hug:
interested in interacting with the other half of the manning twins
I'm interested in interacting with the other half of the Abbott twins, even though they're adults now :r

Aodhan Kaelen said:
Ayy, welcome back dude! :hug:
interested in interacting with the other half of the manning twins
I'm interested in interacting with the other half of the Abbott twins, even though they're adults now :r
Omg I forgot about those, that was fun.

Good job, Jamie! ^_^
Welcome back Leon!! :)

Welcome back! :D

Welcome Back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back