Xenia Nikolaidou

Beauxbatons Graduate | Athenian Fire

OOC First Name
Camilla
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
"camilla you should do a graphics request for your beaux character instead of like, one of your current students who you have been neglecting" "god, brain, you're so right"

Name: Xenia Nikolaidou
Play-By: Anastasia Tsilimpiou
Text on banner: just 'Xenia' is fine tbh
Colour scheme: blues for Beauxbatons and for Greece! But also feel free to have a bit of free reign with it and go with anything that suits the aesthetic of the pictures if blues don't work so well, tbh i have 0 aesthetic sensibility and trust you all.
Image options: one two three four five for this photoshoot alternatively this or this
Additional information: you know when you pick a slightly obscure celebrity pick and feel really creepy looking up pictures because it takes you to obscure wikis you don't want to know about? yeah. but if you do need better photos to work with let me know and i'll have more of a look. also you're all wonderful, thank you and sorry for being difficult. :wub:

f4nffEs.png

I know you said just Xenia buuut it needed a little something ;-; lemme know if you want me to change the lyrics though! :D hope you like it

Claaaaaire :wub: it's gorgeous I love it so much! The lyrics were a good call too. Thank you! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back