Kadi
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Sturdy Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
[Open after Maiya posts with Nova]

Ethan wasn't sure what he was supposed to be doing here at the park. It wasn't like he had any friends to play with or a ball to kick around. He had tagged along with Zelda as she ran some errands and she had told him that he could go to the park instead of following her around. He had agreed since that seemed like the logical thing to do. Kids his age liked the park. But now that he was here, he found it a little boring. It was mostly empty and there was no one on the swings so he took a seat. He swing back and forth but never took his feet off the ground and was starting to regret not bringing a book with him. @Nova Sinclair

Nova liked be takarokaro park and she always was spend time here. She was far from home but she was happy see new place. Nova was eating some salad and sandwich and some drink. She enyoi the time and later she will be go for walk but first she was close to sit some boy who looked sad. "Do you need some company?" She asked and then eated again her salad.

Ethan had thought he was alone and had the park to himself but when he heard a voice come from the benches behind him he turned and saw a girl about his age. He got off the swing but only for a moment so he could switch which side he was facing and he could speak to her face to face. "I don't need company. But I would like it." he said, getting caught up on her wording. "You look kind of busy with your lunch though." he said and pointed to her salad. "I don't want to interrupt you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back