Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curved 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Olivia was calm all month and she was sty calm and waching funny video when she try get better mood. With her was easy and she was wake up at night and she got hungry. She didn't wanted wake up Dion and she let him sleap. She was try wake up in 7 month and she did it. She was walked to the kichen and something find. There was a pizza our donat? Our something else. She looked but try without nose.

@Dionysius Reynolds

Dionysius was sound asleep, he was working so hard these past few months. He wanted everything to get done before Olivia delivers their babies and not pile work on another co-worker. He didn't realized Olivia had woken up when he patted down her side of the bed.

The man woke groggy and called upon Olivia. There was no answer but he could hear the fridge door. Dion stood up from their bed and made his way to the kitchen.
"Hey, it's the middle of the night. What are you doing up?" He softly stated. The man would be up again in a few hours to go to work.

"I am so sorry wake you up. I didn't wanted. Twins are hungry and me to. Do we have some donats our fries?" She asked and mayby she needed take food apliciation and looked but ir was night and what she will be ordered.

@Dionysius Reynolds

The man shook his head slightly with a smile on his face. He knew this will happen and had asked his Housekeeper to go grocery shopping. "Actually, I have some box of Krispy Kreme here somewhere." He went into the big walk-in cupboard and fetched a box of assorted doughnuts. "Here you go. Just for the woman who likes feeding my kids good." Dion was ready to serve whatever Olivia needed and it was a bit cute that she was craving.

"Yey" Olivia was happy that he have some krispy kreme. Olivia take relif that she didn't needed food aplication. "Thanky. I know, i need good food but my all nervs and me wanted this. I couldn't fight" She joked and take and finaly she started eat.

@Dionysius Reynolds

He chuckled at how Olivia was very happy. He was there to provide and to nurture, he'll do anything for his family. Family. He doesn't know how would his other relatives would react to him having kids out of wedlock. They are influential but marriage wasn't yet in his mind. He just wanted Olivia to give birth and them taking care of their kid's needs. "Don't worry, there's more. The groceries just came in earlier." Dionysius announced. The man made sure that Olivia doesn't have to go out for anything. "Mum offered to employed us a Housekeeper and some Ladies maid. Just for you." Although, he was opposed from it. Olivia will benefit from the help

Olvia was a little surprised and she chuckled when he say house maid. Are you kidding me? They both was agreed that she will be choose and she didn't wanted maid good looking. "I apriciate your mom. But we was talk that i can choose housekeeper who not be good looking with big boobs our blond hair. I just wanted a little older who can work. I don't wanna know that she will try for you to good looking. I will be choose"Olivia was a little mad and disapointed becouse she was woried lost Dion to and she was know how other girls is so hard try. Our she was wach to much movies.

@Dionysius Reynolds

Dionysius heard the anger from Olivia's voice when he mentioned the help that his mother will employ. "I thought you said you'll choose the midwife?" He said. "And besides, do we really need a housekeeper? I can always call my cousin Yvette to babysit sometimes." Yvette was pretty much the only single and no children that was free to help out. He heard Noelle was teaching at Hogwarts New Zealand.

"I am sorry about my anger." She apologized for her anger. " I just don't wanna disapointed you. I can do my self to housekeeper. It's not that hard." She told him and hoped that will be better go. "She can do that somtimes. Why you not go sleap? Soon be work." She asked with smile.

@Dionysius Reynolds

Dionysius chuckled slightly and kissed Olivia's forehead. "Don't worry, it's probably just the hormones." The man enough of it from Teagan. "I know you can do keeping the house clean but you should be bonding with the twins. Let other people help you." The man smiled but soon yawned, sleepy still. "Just think about the twins and you. Good night." Dionysius was a first time parent but he knows that both his kids and their mother needed a rest after labour. He went back to bed and once his head touched the pillows, he fell asleep right away.

Olivia was glad that he was understand her. It was all things easy with him and she was not worried at all. "I will and don't worry. I will good take care our twins. " She smiled and eated last donat. "Good night, Dion" She told him. After he go Olivia opened kichen door and find something else to eat and make some sandwiches. When she was finished she clean ap place and thenn go back to sleap.

Thanky for post. It's close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back