Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Teagan promised Dionysius that she will treat Olivia for a baby shopping. She was too, is due for a baby soon, although she wouldn't know the gender yet as her best friend is planning a gender reveal. But although gender isn't known, Teagan wanted to buy some essentials like a pram, car seat, etc. that baby needs most. She waited at the fourth floor Tea rooms of Harrods, the department store was near enough at their home in Knightsbridge that she walked. Although, she might have to call somebody to get them. Teagan ordered the selection of the Afternoon Tea that consist of Sandwich, Patisserie and scones. For the tea, she settled with No. 70 Blackcurrant & Hibiscus. The pregnant Maxwell hasn't had a drink of coffee since she found out. Tea was the only thing that was near enough to coffee. @Olivia Smith

Dionysius was sweet and he was realy nice man that Olivia found him. It was big luck for her life and she didn't feel any for her nervs and she was just lucky be mom and she was no stress at all. Mayby somtimes at night she wanted eat a fish our something else she ordered. But that was normal for her and she was just hungry somtimes. She was pregancy in 7 month and it was a little hard walk but she walked here and see his sister. ''Hi, i am so sorry for late.'' She apologized with warm smile and hoped she was not mad at her. Olivia hoped that they later can go and eat something.

The pregnant Countess helped herself with the sweets and tea that was serve upon her. Servers had helped her dish her plate and tea cup. Teagan hadn't met Olivia in person and don't know how the latter will notice her. For the Countess, people had been noticing her inside the luxurious department store. Some were pleasant to see her and some are ... otherworldly.

Teagan was surprise when someone acknowledge her inside the restaurant. She looked up and saw another woman very pregnant. The Maxwell woman stood slowly to greet the newcomer. "Oh, hello! No need to apologize. I do understand what you're going through. I'm a wee bit pregnant myself. I'm almost due." Teagan held her tummy. "Please, sit down. You must be exhausted with all that walking inside the department store." It was really quite the walk and to think the tea room was in the fourth floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back