Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hi guys!
So now that both of my babies have been sorted (and somehow managed to end up in the same house idek) I need to get them some friends!
4zvlp2.jpg

Chloë Thompson ☆ Mixed Blood ☆ First year ☆
Gryffindor
This here is my baby Chloë. She's eleven years old and has just been sorted into Gryffindor. Chloë's half French, but her family moved to New Zealand when she was six. She's a confident kid who's main goal is to do well and excel in her classes. However, she also wants to make friends and will need to find a balance between when to work hard and when to have fun. Her favourite thing to do in the world is to dance. She's a nice kid, but isn't afraid to open her mouth, won't stand for rudeness and strongly dislikes people who judge others based on their blood status. For more on her, here's her bio. For Chloë I'd like some friends, good friends/best friends/acquantences whatever floats your boat.
2lm4cd3.jpg

Oliver Williams ~ Muggleborn ~ First Year ~
Gryffindor
This here is my other baby, Ollie. He was born in Sydney, Australia and has lived there ever since. He basically grew up in the ocean, and it's the place he loves most in the entire world. His dad died when he was seven, so ever since then it has just been him and his mom. Oliver is a Muggleborn and even though he is excited about everything that's happening to him, he's also terrified. However, he's an optimistic kid and will always try to see the best in things. Ollie loves muggle photography and always carries his camera with him, wherever he goes. He's also a big fan of skating and surfboarding and is a huge animal-lover. He loves joking around and will always take care of his friends, making sure they are okay. He's an okay-learner, but knows that it isn't his strong suit and needs to put in some extra effort sometimes. For Ollie I'd like some friends (of whichever level you feel like). It might also be nice to have someone who could help him with classes, since magic is new for him and he is more than likely to struggle. Any other ideas you might have are always welcome!
(Other characters that could always use some rp's are Freya Odegard & Leif Odegard)

Thoma and Oliver could be friends and can be best friends. they have in common that they have lost one parent.

With Chloë we can think about who they might be.

Thoma and Oliver could be friends and can be best friends. they have in common that they have lost one parent.

With Chloë we can think about who they might be.

Awesome, they can certainly be friends!

Hi Marijke! Yana could be study-buddy and maybe friends with Ollie. She's a quiet, unobtrusive badger who just sits quietly beside someone, in class or in the Library, and just tries to quietly help others if she sees them having trouble with something. She tends to read ahead, so she has ideas on what to do. If Ollie won't mind someone who's quiet, not shy, they can be friends. If she's now studying, she's usually either tree climbing or sketching stuff. Thoughts?

Hi Marijke! Yana could be study-buddy and maybe friends with Ollie. She's a quiet, unobtrusive badger who just sits quietly beside someone, in class or in the Library, and just tries to quietly help others if she sees them having trouble with something. She tends to read ahead, so she has ideas on what to do. If Ollie won't mind someone who's quiet, not shy, they can be friends. If she's now studying, she's usually either tree climbing or sketching stuff. Thoughts?

Hi! This sounds like fun & I’m definitely up for it! Ollie wouldn’t mind having a quiet friend, as he’s probably energetic enough for the both of them. He’d also truly appreciate it if she were able to help him with classes and wouldn’t say no to any offered help.

Hey Marijke

I can over you Aisa for Oliver, she's a second year Gryffindor and also a muggleborn. She's mostly a bit of a loner, but I think Oliver would remind her a bit of her older brother (he also likes to skate and he's not a very strong learner himself) and Oliver might draw a rare protective instinct from Aisa. She'll probably still be a bit cold/sarcastic, but she could help him get settled in Gryffindor.

Hey Marijke

I can over you Aisa for Oliver, she's a second year Gryffindor and also a muggleborn. She's mostly a bit of a loner, but I think Oliver would remind her a bit of her older brother (he also likes to skate and he's not a very strong learner himself) and Oliver might draw a rare protective instinct from Aisa. She'll probably still be a bit cold/sarcastic, but she could help him get settled in Gryffindor.

Ahhhhhhh Daphne, I am game! This sounds like such an interesting relationship for them to have. I can also see him just being oblivious to her sarcasm/coldness and looking up to her because she already had a year’s worth of experience with magic/hogwarts.

Glad you like the idea, do you mind starting it? Maybe Oliver could need help with something? Or they can just start talking, either is fine with me.

Hey Marijke! :hug:

I would like to offer you both @Roxy Coltsfoot and @Alexei Kozlov, my mixed blood students. A little bit about them: Roxy Coltsfoot is from Ireland and is a small little thing. Her spirit animal is probably a sloth or a cat, she very lazy. It takes a lot for her to be interested in anything. Her parents are always bribing her with gum or taffy, she loves gum and taffy. Roxy also loves to walk barefoot everywhere and doesn't like heavy layer of clothing, but she does like a toasty fire. Roxy knows already she likes girl, but won't be interested in dating until she is a little older.

Alexei Kozlov is probably the polar opposite of Roxy. He likes climbing trees and flying, but he a bit asthmatic and allergic to certain plants. He has a twin @Anastasiya Kozlova and likes making friends. He on the gullible side, I'm trying to play more of that out with him. He will be unsure about his sexuality as he grows older, so I'm playing that out as well. Let me know what you think!

@Rowan Coltsfoot, Roxy's half-sister can be friends with Freya or Stella Stilinski. LMK! ^^

I meant to reply to this ages ago!

We haven't quite established their relationship yet, I think, but I can offer you Paige for Chloe! I only know that Paige did not want to be in the same house as Chloe. She can get quite jealous so I'm guessing that maybe Chloe and Paige might not really like one another??? (cuz why did her cousin also have to go to HNZ yo)

@Chante Ateara Yay, Madz! I love both of your firsties and I'm seriously having trouble thinking of which combinations could be the most fun. I think Roxy and Oliver could be fun. He has energy for days and would try to get her to be enthusiastic about anything really. Although I don't know how she'd feel about that? Chloë and Roxy could be interesting as well, but I'm certain Chloë wouldn't really like her because she will most likely get annoyed by her being lazy.

I think Alexei could go well with both Ollie & Chloë, although Ollie prefers having his feet on the ground or in the water much rather than above the ground or in the air. Perhaps we could two combinations and go with that? We can always try out the other ones later. I'm also up for Rowan & Freya being friends. Let me know what you think of all this ^_^

@Asaiah Murphy family ties yo. No, but I'm game for Paige disliking her cousin, but Chloë will be confused as to why she is acting that way as she thought they always got along fine. Perhaps she would just let it be, but after some time (or when they're a bit older) Chloë'd feel the need to confront Paige about it?

@Chante Ateara Yay, Madz! I love both of your firsties and I'm seriously having trouble thinking of which combinations could be the most fun. I think Roxy and Oliver could be fun. He has energy for days and would try to get her to be enthusiastic about anything really. Although I don't know how she'd feel about that? Chloë and Roxy could be interesting as well, but I'm certain Chloë wouldn't really like her because she will most likely get annoyed by her being lazy.

I think Alexei could go well with both Ollie & Chloë, although Ollie prefers having his feet on the ground or in the water much rather than above the ground or in the air. Perhaps we could two combinations and go with that? We can always try out the other ones later. I'm also up for Rowan & Freya being friends. Let me know what you think of all this ^_^

You've given me a lot to consider. :p

How about Roxy x Chloë just because the idea of Roxy annoying someone could be hilarious. And then we can try out Roxy x Ollie later on? Alexei x Ollie can totally be friends. We can do Alexei x Chloë as well at a later time. They're all firsties, they have all the time in the world to connect or not. :r

Yay! Rowan works at the department of magical transportation. She can either come to inspect Freya's fireplace or they can just meet somewhere random. I'm open to anything. :D

@Chante Ateara yesss, it’ll be fun to do something with her little impatient side. I’m good with doing Roxy x Chloe for now. I think it’d also be fun if Rowan came for a fireplace inspection since Freya would’ve gotten herself a house by now (with some financial aid from her dad since she’s still job hunting :r). Do you want to start one and I could start the other?

@Kara Munn Sure! They’ve already met right?

I couldn't find anything with the two of them, but I thought they had lol

@Chante Ateara yesss, it’ll be fun to do something with her little impatient side. I’m good with doing Roxy x Chloe for now. I think it’d also be fun if Rowan came for a fireplace inspection since Freya would’ve gotten herself a house by now (with some financial aid from her dad since she’s still job hunting :r). Do you want to start one and I could start the other?

Yes, please! I'll start Roxy x Chloe, this should be fun. xD

Chloe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back