B.E.L

Bella Lanning

Wand
NONE
A torn peice of brown, water stained paper, sits between the sleeves of an old diary. Who is it that posseses it?

Documented on 1.5.2013

Bella Elise Lanning

Species/illness: Unknown Demon gene.

Cause:

Calculated as unknown but we have come up with a variety of theories concluding the symptoms of Ms Lanning's prognosis.

Theory 1: Collapse in vital energy, between opposite cromozones, during conception of the child.

Theory 2: Passing down of gene from the female cromozone to every second generation that has been occured in the female genes.

Theory :cry: Suspected to be trauma to all common thought, resulting in great frusteration passed down by the maternal cromozone.

Reason for study: Own will.

Journal

The subject seems to be undergoing many fits of anger and ferocity, towards anyone who gets close to her. She does not seem to be the way she would normally be towards anyone around her, and she has caused a great amount of damage. She has brutally mauled neighbours' animals, and has no memory of her actions what so ever. She respnds to emotional suffering and grieves when recognises what she has done, though feels great confusion because she really has no memory of the events. Sorrow seems to medicate her from my observations, and she seems to be able to sustain the gene with sadness, for there hadn't been anymore killings of animals after she was shown a mangled white rabbit that her parents showed her to udner go an experiment that they had studied themselves. (I think they know something.)

They have moved and changed their names to Rina.
They have entered the subject into a dance class, as another estimated form of medication. She seems to be enjoying her dance, and I have not see any sign of the monster. It must be working.

4.5.13 (morning)

They have brought her into school in hopes that the thing that I have recently discovered that they call 'Jane' will stay away long enough for her to learn something. I sincerely hope it goes well.

The subject has gone to the nurse, in which she appears to have a colossal amount of gashes amove her torso, and on her shoulders. She has returned home to face her mother, in grievance of what this is turning out to be.

For the past week, the subjects mother has been causing a great deal of stress upon the subject, and I can see her method she is trying to achieve. The two seem to have a great bond in eachother, and the subject is feeling very saddened by her mother's behaviour towards her.

The subject's family has discovered she has great talent, not in dancing, but in something that no one else can do. Bella has the ability to do magic, and they are fretting on whether they should think about enrolling her into Hogwarts.

I must leave now... I must continue this documentation on the day of recieveing the letter.

The subject has recieved the owl as planned, to attend Hogwarts. Everyone celebrates except for the mother. She has undergone a mass occurance of depression, because of the abuse she has caused for her daughter in the process of protecting her.

The subject tries to comfort her mother, but fails, and has only felt worse.

The subject is called out of Hogwarts to spend a day with her mother. She takes her to a lake, and seems to be speaking in riddles to broad for Bella the subject to understand. She is-

The writing cuts off there.

The subject and her family is attending a funeral. The mother commited suicide and made Bella the subject watch.

The mother was wise for performing such an act, in hopes of keeping sorrow in the subject's heart for a long time. But there had to be another way. There just had to be.

The rest of the pages are missing from the book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back