Away We Go

Khione Hawthorne

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
        "Sooooo I'll tell you what I" hiccup "want what I really" hiccup "want! I wanna, I wanna I wanna, I wanna, I really really really wanna zigga-zig-ahh!" The blondes voice echoed through the trees, filling the quiet woods with the sound of an annoyingly poppy song. Though her voice isn't annoying at all, as her mother would call it, serene. For today Khione Hawthorne is in the mood to sing dance, playing with her white long dress as she twirled around in circles. She stumbled over rocks and roots, singing the Spice Girl's song. While at the same time having the most outrageous hiccup, it sounded funny to be honest. As she slightly fell, the fourth year couldn't laugh at herself. "Ooopsies." she exclaimed and decided to lay down on the grass, as she gazed the clouds above her. Trying to think and resemble some of it, pointing east and saw a bunny shaped cloud. Which made her think of her friend Jeremiah, the bunny incident as she likes to call it. It was the first time she met someone like him who screamed like a girl when a bunny rabbit jumped at him. The incident still makes her giggle a lot, even between classes. Thank Merlin, no one seems to notice her or maybe it's because students around her are used to seeing her laugh all by herself. Funny, really. Stretching her arms and like forming a small angel, Khione clossed her eyes and imagined of snow, even though it's too early for such weather. She had always loved cold weathers and how it gave her goosebumps during the night, feeling the snowflakes melt inside her mouth felt like heaven to the girl.

As she opened her eyes she wondered if she'll see someone today, familiar or unfamiliar. That would indeed be lovely. Way back in January she remembered that their waterfall froze near their home due to the cold weather, mindbogglingly wondrous was the waterfall;the frozen waterfall. The very one that hung over the edge of the upper hill and had billions upon billions of silver-like threads falling down and connecting with the surface of the frozen lake below. The very one whose crystalline structure seemed so unreal, so apparently frozen in time that it made Khione wonder if she had been caught in a photo somehow, because that was exactly what it looked like. It looked like it was a still photograph; like someone had come along and captured a moment in time where the water was falling over the edge. It made her want a lot of picture perfect moments with her friends and everyone special to her. How she wish she could have it today, with someone she truly adores. Slowly, she looked up to the sky and noticed the cloud faded and the gaseous form split into have two form two bunnies, she laugh and laughed out loud, now hoping that, that someone would be Jeremiah Raven. Wishing he would be there to lay on the ground and watch the bunnies above, reminiscing what happened before.

After recent events, Jeremiah thought it best to avoid human contact for a while. His cheek was still a little raw because of Conan, but it would be fine. The nurse said so. Miah trusted that the nurse knew what she was doing and so believe in her advice. Unfortunately, his jaw was pained and it was difficult to play the violin because of it. He had to watch the strings and the vibrations would run through his jaw and cheek. It was uncomfortable for him, so he decided to not play for a while. The Gryffindor left the castle behind him and tucked his hands in his jacket pockets. It wasn't cold, but the Gryffindor felt naked without a jacket at times. This was one of them. There was a small wind and he wanted to be prepared for it. He looked forward as he crossed the Great Lawn, heading towards the lake.

However, once Jeremiah reached the lake, he heard something. He looked around and tilted his head. The noise seemed to be coming from the Rosebush. He followed the source and walked through the rosebush, flinching when he crossed a rabbit. He really disliked those animals. he continued through the rosebush and stopped when he heard someone laughing. The laughter sound very familiar. He looked around the trees and ducked under a few, smiling a little when he saw someone he was very happy to converse with. Khione Hawthorne, a fellow Gryffindor. She seemed to be looking at the sky, watching something. The Gryffindor sat down beside her and rested his head on the ground. She was still very little, a trait caused by her goblin blood he supposed. He wasn't sure if she ever mentioned that she had goblin blood, but it was easy to notice. "Hello Khione, what is it that you are looking at, may I ask?" He smiled lightly at her. He was very glad to see her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back