Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Ivy Wand with Fairy Wing Core
With the new avatar crisis on the site, I asked permission for this topic because cropping avatars is usually a very quick/easy thing to do that can be done by pretty much anyone with Photoshop. So instead of having to put up graphics request topics for a single image cropping or hitting people up privately, I figured this was a good way to go!

Post a link to a gif/picture here and get it cropped into a square! If you need anything else edited about it at all, please post a graphics request instead. This is just for cropping! Anyone who has time can crop it and reply with the new image immediately. If you have size preferences add those, but I think the general rule should be to keep it as big as possible with the way the new forum works.

For clarity's sake, it may be handy if you quote the post with the original link when posting the cropped image.

Let's make this board colorful and full of faces again!

Last edited:
Yay thanks, Claire!

Can someone help me with this please? :)
tumblr_inline_n13snhwL7Q1sn0v2t.gif

tumblr_pee3t07HbB1vi5akdo1_250.gif

i gots this

Here she is again. Is this thing possible to get in a avatar?
tumblr_oh292cj42N1sqc1zfo2_500.gif

tumblr_pee55dd6Hv1vi5akdo1_250.gif

i gots you

Poef she is back. Please someone :)
tumblr_onshgrkFkN1svg1v6o6_250.gif

Sometimes it seems to just take the site a little while to complete the upload. I've noticed if you wait a little bit (about 30 minutes), they usually do show up. Just as an FYI. :)
Thank you for the information Cyndi. Maybe hold back on resizing it for an hour or so as it mat upload its self.

I already cropped it before I scrolled further down xD so if you still want to try it with this square version, here you go:
0kNUX3O.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back