Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Sully
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hi all you lovely people!

I figured I'd post this now because I'm afraid I might forget it tomorrow :r. I will be heading for Australia this tuesday to spend an exchange semester at one of Sydney's universities. This means I'll be living in Sydney, which is pretty much the other side of the world for me, for five/six months. I am very excited and also slightly terrified about it all (there's a lot of different emotions going on). Since it's pretty much a 24-hour journey and I'm not sure how I'll settle in after or how tired I'll be or whatever might happen I probably won't be replying to anything for the next couple of days. I also have a trip planned to New Zealand (South Island) from the 5th-13th of february so there's little chance of me replying to anything around that time as well.

I hope you guys are all well and I'll be around soon! :wub:
(Obviously I will be lurking around on my phone)

Ohh sounds exciting Marijke, have a ton of fun!

Ahh so exciting! Safe travels and I hope you enjoy your time with all the cool people down there :r

Have fun in Australia and stay safe! :hug:

Omg! So cool Marijke! Have fun out there! This is an incredible thing and really brave to do so (TRUE GRYFFINDOR!) xD Travel safe!!

Have an awesome time!

How exciting! I hope you enjoy your time in Australia and the rest of your travels.

Wow! Have fun here Marijke! I hope you’re going to my fave university! (I won’t name it as I don’t want you to have to confirm or deny where you’ll be studying) but either way I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. Watch that air quality though, we have masks available in most places if needed :)

wow Marijke. that is exciting.
I hope that you enjoy australia. It is a big move but a lovely country and sydney is a great city.
If you fancy a trip to the west coast at any time feel free to give me a shout. and if it is one of my long weekends off I can head up to Perth and show you around.

Thanks guys! :hug:I made it to Sydney safe & sound so I guess that’s a good start.

Little update: I will be flying back to Sydney tomorrow evening as my New Zealand trip comes to an end so I should be fully back and get those replies coming in a day or two! (Although I’ve definitely already been doing some sneaky replies on my phone :r)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back