Audrey Luna Birch

Audrey Luna Birch

OOC First Name
Char
Wand
13 1/2 inch, spruce, quite bendy with Dragon Heartstring core
Full Name:
Audrey Luna Ophélia Birch
Most people call me Luna though and my father is the only one that calls me Addy.

Date of Birth:
My birthday is 17 June 2033

Current Age:
I am 11 years old.

Basic Appearance:
I have long blonde hair that I usually keep in braids to keep it off my face. Im tall for my age and I have bright blue eyes. I normally wear dresses but my favourite outfit is my white blouse and navy blue pleated skirt with knee high socks.
When my parents let me I dye my hair light pink using my mums special potion.

Personality:
I’m a very friendly, kind, outgoing person. I like talking to as many people as possible and I trust people right from the beginning until they lie and break my trust.

Family:
I have been told by my family that I am a pure-blood and I can trace this back to my great-grandparents.

My fathers family are from New Zealand:

Jack Birch (pure blood) Father -> Thomas Birch (pure-blood) grandfather married Ophelia Birch née Williams (half-blood) grandmother
Thomas Birch -> Jeremy Birch (pure-blood) great grandfather married Maggie Birch née Ellis (pure-blood) great grandfather
Ophelia Birch -> Dale Williams (half-blood) great grandfather married Luna Williams née Fenton (pure-blood)

My mothers family are from France:

Sophié Birch née Roux (pure blood) Mother -> Lucas Roux (pure-blood) grandfather married Prunella Roux née Durand (pure-blood) grandmother
Lucas Roux -> Jules Roux (pure-blood) great grandfather married Audree Roux née Laurant (pure-blood) great grandfather
Prunella Roux -> Garrick Durand (half-blood) great grandfather married Julietta Durand née Fournier (pure-blood)

I am an only child but I have lots of cousins especially on my mother’s side back in France. I am happy as an only child because I have such a big family and I am close to my French cousins. My mother has 2 sisters and 2 brothers and my father has 1 sister.

My father went to Hogwarts and my mother went to Beauxbatons but since we moved to New Zealand when I was 6. My parents wanted me to go to Hogwarts.
My father travelled to France for an assignment when he started as a new Auror, then met my mother there. They fell in love and because my New Zealand family are very accepting of everyone no matter who they are they have taught my French family who were always fairly snobbish and out spoken as pure bloods to be more understanding and now my two families are very close. Both of my parents were excited about my Hogwarts letter arriving but I always knew it would arrive and I have been studying for Hogwarts since I was a baby.

Pets:
I have a pet boomslang, and a pink pigmy puff.

Area of Residence:
Born in Paris, France but I have lived in Christchurch, New Zealand since I was 6 years old.

Blood Status:
Pure-Blood (unconfirmed until I can apply).

Heritage:
My heritage is French and 3rd generation New Zealanders (English 4th Gen)

Special Abilities:
No special abilities except for wanting to over achieve.

Interests or Hobbies:
I love reading, learning new languages and I also love watching and playing quidditch. My favourite position is chaser.

Additional Skills:
I love studying and learning new skills. I also currently speak two languages, French and English. I have started learning Mermish like my Great-Grandmother Audree Roux and I hope to learn 5 new languages by the time I finish school.

Strengths:
Hard-working, bubbly and outgoing

Weaknesses:
I am a perfectionist and if it isn't right I will keep fixing it until it's perfect.

Favourite place to be:
I love being in the library or in the common room surrounded my books or people.

Friends:
My best friend Kat Porter is also in Ravenclaw, we have been best friends since birth. Our fathers were friends at school and always kept in touch with each other so we we moved to New Zealand our families became neighbours and we grew up together. Her father taught us about muggles and both our families encouraged us to learn everything together.

Hogwarts House:
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
I want to try my hardest to get the best grades and learn at least 5 new languages.

Best school subjects:
Transfiguration

Worst school subjects:
I want to be great at everything but I struggle with potions especially when I want them to be perfect.

Extracurricular Activities:
As soon as I can try out for the quidditch team I want to play as chaser for Ravenclaw.

Plans for your future:
I want to learn at least 5 more languages so that I can be a universal language translator.

Your Boggart:
A giant wasp.

Mirror of Erised:
Having my family standing around me telling me how proud they are of me.

I have a new blog where I can post everything with about my family and my adventures with my best friend Kat Porter!
About me

À bientôt !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back