Athene and Dakota

Ryan Dakota Paige

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Dakota was happy to have meet someone to talk to finally. So he decided it would be a good idea to just talk. " Athene what is you snakes name again?"

((OOC, when starting a role play you should never start with a conversation. That's allmost godmodding. You should have RP'd Dakota in Hogsmead and let Athene approach him. Just so you know for next time.))

"Artemis..." said Athene cooly. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh..." Athene trailed off, feeling slightly awkward. "So... uh... you'll be in Slytherin, right?"

" Yes. My father was Ravenclaw and I want to spite him, and my mum was in Syltherin. ANd I want to follow in my mums footsteps."

[I will not be surprised if this comment is ignored, but I simply cannot go without saying it. Ryan, or Dakota, your character would not have yet received his letter for Hogwarts New Zealand. It is still winter, and the letters go out the summer before.

While I admit it is possible that your character just simply knows he will be going there, I wanted to point that out. It is important to always remember where you are in time.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back