Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Sturdy Willow Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Yes, Hamish had an assignment partner. Sure, he was quite positive she was a lovely person who he'd be lucky to meet. But the Slytherin had the sniffles on his usual patrol day and he wasn't climbing to the Sixth Floor whilst sneezing like he was getting paid for it. Besides, he might be enjoying sticking the finger up at the head people who decided to go dragon on their patrolling arrangements. He wasn't sure how he convinced the Ravenclaw that this would be a good idea (he liked to think it was his charming personality and good looks), but Orion had accepted his proposal, muttering something about a girlfriend.

What the Slytherin hadn't prepared for, was needing to climb the stairs. He made the trip every week for his classes, but there was a reason poor Professor Tuuri kept the door open a little longer these days - along with being brooding, Hamish suffered from perpetual lateness as a result of his laziness and love affair with his bed. It was such a nice bed. Four posts, curtains, and the best soft mattress and pillows he had ever had - he was ruined. Nursing a stitch in the ribs and a warm chai, the parselmouth swore several times as he wandered through the hallways to their meeting spot, glaring sharply at any suspicious looking troublemakers. "If I have to run or cast spells or yell this early in the day, I'll murder them," he grumbled to himself, taking a swig and waving at the Ravenclaw.

"Hey!" he greeted, giving a wave and reclining on the windowsill nearest his partner. "Sorry about the wait. I'm carrying enough bags under these eyes to backpack through Europe in the winter."

Needless to say, Orion Snow had no issues with prefects, but some of them were a little on the childish side with arguing and petty name calling, etc. Orion barely listened to the meeting before he left. He leaned against the cold stone wall as he waited for Hamish to come up. The boy came to him about patrolling together, which was an excuse to keep his girlfriend happy. Orion didn't like other girls and he preferred to patrol with his own gender, if he could. Anything to make his part-veela girlfriend happy in the end. Orion sighed as he waited for Hamish, who was late. Patrolling still was the most boring of things to do. Orion looked up to see a rather tired Slytherin, before smirking somewhat. That was why he preferred the towers. He didn't have to climb them until he had classes. Orion gave a nod of acknowledgment and watched the Slytherin lean against the windowsill. Orion snickered a bit at his joke before he sighed, "I can tell. I imagine the climb for you then. Must have been terrible."

The prefect himself was used to it by now, and his form was fit to prove it. "Ready to get this over with? I have a date to get to after this." Orion was eager to patrol for a bit, before going off with Fantine. Needless to say, she was the main priority in his life right now. Orion felt like he could think clearly around her. His dad was insane to say the least and not very attached at times. His father still sleep walks, and it was disturbing because he would have complete conversations with people during the night, and wake up and not remember a thing. It was a good way to ask for things though. Antoine never liked that, but he would still go through with it because that was his word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back