Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Holly Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Henry was engrossed in a dialogue with himself that had been disturbed by a possible accidental strike of an object by a passer-by. Henry stood dazed for a moment and then looked at what it was. And the culprit was already there. It was Kia and she was happy to see the girl. It looked like the girl was going somewhere, but Henry smiled.
"Kia, Wait! Can i ask you something?" Addams spoke with a smile on his face and in his voice. The guy felt much better when he met a familiar face, unless it belonged to Luxen or someone else.

@Kia Sorens

Kia was studying her italian, nose buried in a book, hardly noticing when she felt herself knock into someone. She hesitated when someone called her name, looking up to see Henry. "Henry, Ciao," She greeted in italian. "What's up?" She asked, turning to face him.

"Ciao!" He tryed talk Italian. He hoped that he will be not sound terifayed. "Do you have plans for Valentin dance?" Henry crosed his fingers for luck. Then he looked what Kia doing. "Study Italian?" He smiled and looked her book. He was a little to laisy studie his homework and maybu later.

Kia wasn't really very surprised that Henry was asking about the dance. Other than the last ball he seemed to like taking her. She was pretty sure she still had that dress that had appeared at random on her bed. "Sure," she agreed easily, shrugging. "I mean, I don't have plans but you're asking because you want to go together, right?" She clarified, thinking she might have jumped the gun a little there. "And yeah, I'm studying Italian histories," She tilted the book a bit so he could see.

Henry was so voried about asking Kia but he was glad now when he asked the girl and she say yes. "Together! Don't vorie we go as friends not date!" He didn't know if Kia wanted go the date with him and mayby she liked another Slytherin. "Are you planning go the Italin travel?" He asked with curios smile.

@Kia Sorens

Kia shrugged at his statement. "Okay," she replied, not really caring what they went as. She never considered dates or anything; she was only 12 and romance was never on her mind. She shrugged at his question. "I dont know. Maybe when I'm older."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back