Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Time breakfast! Jenna was looping to perform her morning ritual or stepping on every third step. Easily, almost, or dancing, she came to the table in her house, throwing her legs across the bench. The glance flew up to Wendall again and back to the dining table. He didn't sleep a bit old and would have preferred to have slept longer.

Here, Jenna herself has no problem with mornings, especially winter mornings. They smelled, they woke up and they took care of the nice feeling that lasts all day. Yes, she was worried today, she would still ask Wendall about the ball

Wendall had a lot on his mind the last few weeks, with his family and what was happening with him, but he was just about scrapping by at school. He was already sat at the Hufflepuff table having eaten his jammy toast, and was using both hands to drink a goblet of orange juice. As he set it down he realised Jenna had sat herself beside him, and he gave her a small smile. “Hi.,” he said, setting down his drink, “Are you hungry?”

Jenna finaly was see Waindall Layton. She was first time nervos and voried about it. Becouse she like Wendall and she was woried abput him to. "Hey!" Jenna smiled to him and looked with voried face. "I'm always hungry , but are you okey? You look sad a little. " Jenna ask him and she wanted know what happened him and Wendall know, Jenna always wanted help him and listened as good friend. "I wanted ask you. Do you wanna go with me Jule ball?" Finaly she asked him about the ball.

Wendall smiled when Jenna said she was always hungry. He wasn’t much at the moment because he was too sad to be, but he still kept up with his breakfasts especially. As Jenna asked why he looked sad, he wondered how his friend would take the news, “Someone in my family died.” Was all he said, knowing that it was unlikely Jenna knew who she was. The second year looked away for a moment, at least he still had Leda and West and Monty and Asphodel. “The Yule Ball?” He asked, wondering if she meant as a couple. “You want to go together?” They had a little time left to plan it, and last year he’d gone with a Lysander as friends and he was curious if Jenna wanted to go as friends too.

Jenna listened Wendall and she was sorry of him. "Oh, i'm so sorry Wendall. I know how is hard lose somoune who loves you." Jenna was thinking about her mom and she was remember the auto crush. She was sad to and feal bad to him. "If you need a hug, just tell" She smiled to him and drinked orange juice. "Yes" Jenna smiled to him and she was so much woried sbout it and mayby he was say no her. "Yes, as good friend and nothing more. If you wan't to" Jenna don't be sad if he wouldn't be agree go with her. She have a lot of friends.

Wendall felt like he'd gotten to know Olive really quickly, and then just as quickly as she'd come into his life, she'd left it again. At least he still had a bigger family network now, and he was always going to be appreciative to them, but it was strange to think about Olive not being here anymore. "Thank you," he gave her a small smile, turning away from a moment in case his face gave away the fact the news still felt a bit fresh. The second year was nodding at her second request. "Alright," he shot her another smile. It was true that apart from Alexei, Jenna was probably one of Wendall's closest friends in Hufflepuff, and it made sense that they went to the Yule Ball together. He was surprised that he'd been asked by a girl though, and wondering if Jenna really meant it when she said that they would be going as friends and nothing more, he had to distract himself with another sip of his orange juice to stop the focus becoming on the blush on his cheeks.The twelve year old definitely did not know what he was doing in that department. He took a deep breath, glad for the distraction from his cousin, "Are you excited for the dance?" he asked, wondering if she already had her dress picked out for it next month.

"Ur welcom! If you need somtimes friend, you can always find me and talk, if you something bothered." Jenna smiled Wendall and drinked to water and talk him again. "Of course and you?" Jenna smiled Wendall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back